CFB Poll voters are slow!

nptb17

Utah unfortunately proved they didn’t belong (I was pulling for them hard).   I think UGA should have dropped though.   Sure they beat us head to head but they lost to South Carolina (horrible) and didn’t put up a fight vs LSU.    Fl had the lead on LSU in a barn burner IN DEATH VALLEY mid 3rd Q and had chances to tie in the redzone to end the game (which Bama never had always down 2 scores with the ball)

If teams were reversed I guarantee you UGA is ranked above us and we drop to like 15.   UGA is getting preseason hype love which is garbage.

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Florida’s last game they toyed with FSU in a similar fashion as Clemson did.   No one outside of Clemson and Fl handled FSU that way.    I doubt FL moved up so much as other teams moved down.   

Why would Oregon move above Fl anyway?  Fl has a better win and better losses.

No they don't.  Utah is better than any Florida win imo.  FSU is not even a top 50 team.  Come on man.  Baylor should be at 5 imo

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

So UGA gets punked by LSU and they drop 1 spot.  Utah gets blitzed by Oregon and they drop 5 to 7 spots.  Make it make sense.  Utah didn't lose to South Carolina either at home.  WTF did Florida do to move up 1 spot in the AP?  These pollsters really hate Mormons'.  

The pac 12 is garbage. They get hammered for playing in garbage 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lsu won and Baylor didnt

We're talking rankings for today.  UGA got curb stomped Yesterday along with getting pimp slapped by South Carolina yet they are ranked 5th.  Baylor has lost 2 Elephant fights to Oklahoma.  I know who should be ranked ahead of who.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

We're talking rankings for today.  UGA got curb stomped Yesterday along with getting pimp slapped by South Carolina yet they are ranked 5th.  Baylor has lost 2 Elephant fights to Oklahoma.  I know who should be ranked ahead of who.

Pimp slapped? It was a double OT game where Blankenship missed a field goal. He missed 2 yesterday. Elephant fights??......they blew a 25 pt lead!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Pimp slapped? It was a double OT game where Blankenship missed a field goal. He missed 2 yesterday. Elephant fights??......they blew a 25 pt lead!!!!!!

South Carolina is garbage and on top of it UGA barley escaped Notre Dame at home

UGA wasn't a contender

Hell there probably isn't 4 contenders this year but we stuck having to fill someone at these spots

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

South Carolina is garbage and on top of it UGA barley escaped Notre Dame at home

UGA wasn't a contender

Hell there probably isn't 4 contenders this year but we stuck having to fill someone at these spots

Wasnt ND a top 10 team at one point? Idk if they still are or not. 

UGA could have lost last year game at ND. That was a close game as well

But I'll say this they destroyed mark richt at his time at Georgia and it seems like under smart the same argument continues 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Wasnt ND a top 10 team at one point? Idk if they still are or not. 

UGA could have lost last year game at ND. That was a close game as well

But I'll say this they destroyed mark richt at his time at Georgia and it seems like under smart the same argument continues 

Did you see what Michigan did to the Same ND team.  UGA is going to get beat again in their bowl game no matter who the opponent is. 

Oregon lost to ASU and Auburn (who lost to FL by 2 scores) 

Florida lost to LSU in death valley and UGA (who also both beat Auburn) 

So let's see FL beat the team that beat Oregon by 2 scores, and the two losses were also teams that beat the team that beat Oregon?    Yet Oregon is better?

I have no problem with Baylor being ahead of FL for the record, but not Oregon. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Did you see what Michigan did to the Same ND team.  UGA is going to get beat again in their bowl game no matter who the opponent is. 

Things dont work that way. One teams strengths can exploit a team another team cant. 

And It hard to say ur second point esp if half of Georgia is on the bench. They are saying Georgia gets Baylor. If Georgia plays the Baylor QB will continue to run for his life like he did yesterday. If Georgia players are allowed to sit than who cares

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Oregon lost to ASU and Auburn (who lost to FL by 2 scores) 

Florida lost to LSU in death valley and UGA (who also both beat Auburn) 

Florida has no bad L's.  I don't like how Florida and one other squad don't play a game and move up.  WTF is that all about?

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Things dont work that way. One teams strengths can exploit a team another team cant. 

And It hard to say ur second point esp if half of Georgia is on the bench. They are saying Georgia gets Baylor. If Georgia plays the Baylor QB will continue to run for his life like he did yesterday. If Georgia players are allowed to sit than who cares

UGA is going to get torched.  UGA always has some type of excuse at the end.  The UGA db's will get torched again.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Florida is trending up

Kyle Pitts (from PA for you NE guys) has been a BOSS.    He, IMO, was the biggest gem for us this year opening up the pass game to make things easier for Trask.  Trask isn't good enough to get to the playoff though.   He's a statue in the pocket.