Doj active investigations into russia ukraine and HRC related matters

HSFBfan

I didn't read, but your title is clear.

I don't know how hard even the supposed Trump guys are looking.  Maybe, that's a show of sorts.  I've always though that Barr came in as a broker to keep everything from falling apart and civil war from breaking out.  He has long-time institutional concerns in having a strong Executive Branch.  Maybe, everyone is getting dirt on each other so no one swings?  Insurance policies?

Trump clearly does or tries to do SOME of what he said he'd do if he were elected, but do compare what he's done to what he promised to do.  And I acknowledge that 3 yrs of investigations and impeachment would greatly frustrate anyone.  So, the counterfactual is hard to imagine.

The economy is probably doing as well as it possibly can with all the debt, all the spending, and all the change in this more technological, competitive, cognitive, and global world, leaving aside a Congress that again has essentially abdicated is law-making function--e.g., what bills are they working on, other than impeachment exercises and investigations? 

Our era as the Unipolar Power might be coming to end, irrespective of Trump.  But we still are the cleanest shirt in the laundry.

We're no longer the economic power that we were last Century.

I just have my doubts that anyone will swing.  Hillary is rumored to have said while sitting on the hotel floor in hysterics on election night, before Podesta had to speak for her, that they were all going to hang, but another totally-unrelated situation comes to my mind:  Remember that OJ in severe distress had said similar despairing things to Rev. Rosey, who then told him to relax, shut up with the admissions, and see it thru.  Smart people can deliver results sometimes.

These are different times.  Not the times of Iran-Contra (or Watergate).  Summary version of the underlying Contra crimes:  Israel shipped arms to some Iranians who offered to do all in their power to free 7 Americans held by Hezbollah.  But when 1st shipment was authorized in 1981, there were no hostages yet.  (Big fib.)  In 1985, NSC Col. Ollie diverted some weapons proceeds to the Contras.  (Illegal.)

Reagan appointed long-time Senate Repub. Tower to head the Tower Commission, which led to 14 Admin. officials indicted, and 11 convicted.  Some:

At-the-time Defense Sec. Weinberger indicted, pardoned before trial

NSA McFarlane convicted

NSA Poindexter convicted, overturned

Asst Sec of State Abrams convicted

CIA Chief Fiers convicted

CIA Chief George  convicted

NSC Member North indicted, overturned

Ollie secretary, Fawn Hall, charged, immunity

Ollie's liaison, Roster, charged, immunity

Air Force Major General indicted and pardoned

Ex-CIA Sr. Official indicted and pardoned

THOSE DAYS ARE GENERALLY LONG GONE.  YOU'RE NOT GETTING THAT MANY TOP PEOPLE VIA TRUMP'S TEAM, IF ANY.  imho

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Testadura said:

I didn't read, but your title is clear.

I don't know how hard even the supposed Trump guys are looking.  Maybe, that's a show of sorts.  I've always though that Barr came in as a broker to keep everything from falling apart and civil war from breaking out.  He has long-time institutional concerns in having a strong Executive Branch.  Maybe, everyone is getting dirt on each other so no one swings?  Insurance policies?

Trump clearly does or tries to do SOME of what he said he'd do if he were elected, but do compare what he's done to what he promised to do.  And I acknowledge that 3 yrs of investigations and impeachment would greatly frustrate anyone.  So, the counterfactual is hard to imagine.

The economy is probably doing as well as it possibly can with all the debt, all the spending, and all the change in this more technological, competitive, cognitive, and global world, leaving aside a Congress that again has essentially abdicated is law-making function--e.g., what bills are they working on, other than impeachment exercises and investigations? 

Our era as the Unipolar Power might be coming to end, irrespective of Trump.  But we still are the cleanest shirt in the laundry.

We're no longer the economic power that we were last Century.

I just have my doubts that anyone will swing.  Hillary is rumored to have said while sitting on the hotel floor in hysterics on election night, before Podesta had to speak for her, that they were all going to hang, but another totally-unrelated situation comes to my mind:  Remember that OJ in severe distress had said similar despairing things to Rev. Rosey, who then told him to relax, shut up with the admissions, and see it thru.  Smart people can deliver results sometimes.

These are different times.  Not the times of Iran-Contra (or Watergate).  Summary version of the underlying Contra crimes:  Israel shipped arms to some Iranians who offered to do all in their power to free 7 Americans held by Hezbollah.  But when 1st shipment was authorized in 1981, there were no hostages yet.  (Big fib.)  In 1985, NSC Col. Ollie diverted some weapons proceeds to the Contras.  (Illegal.)

Reagan appointed long-time Senate Repub. Tower to head the Tower Commission, which led to 14 Admin. officials indicted, and 11 convicted.  Some:

At-the-time Defense Sec. Weinberger indicted, pardoned before trial

NSA McFarlane convicted

NSA Poindexter convicted, overturned

Asst Sec of State Abrams convicted

CIA Chief Fiers convicted

CIA Chief George  convicted

NSC Member North indicted, overturned

Ollie secretary, Fawn Hall, charged, immunity

Ollie's liaison, Roster, charged, immunity

Air Force Major General indicted and pardoned

Ex-CIA Sr. Official indicted and pardoned

THOSE DAYS ARE GENERALLY LONG GONE.  YOU'RE NOT GETTING THAT MANY TOP PEOPLE VIA TRUMP'S TEAM, IF ANY.  imho

It all comes down to John Durham and Rudy G

If they come up with good information from around the world and tie it all together you can get them.

I honestly have no idea what barr is doing. He was brought in to do a job and idk if hes doing it

8 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It all comes down to John Durham and Rudy G

If they come up with good information from around the world and tie it all together you can get them.

I honestly have no idea what barr is doing. He was brought in to do a job and idk if hes doing it

what if there's dirt on Trump's kids?  will he stand down?

I listed those names above for a reason.  you don't get no bigger than Cap Weinberger.  2 NSA Directors, also???  by a Republican-chaired commission???

you're not getting that today.  people have learned from past mistakes.

6 minutes ago, Testadura said:

what if there's dirt on Trump's kids?  will he stand down?

I listed those names above for a reason.  you don't get no bigger than Cap Weinberger.  2 NSA Directors, also???  by a Republican-chaired commission???

you're not getting that today.  people have learned from past mistakes.

Well that first question is a dousy and one that I obv cant answer but if there is than you have a stalemate and nothing happens

58 minutes ago, Testadura said:

what if there's dirt on...

....you're not getting that today. 

people have learned from past mistakes.

The dirt today is ALL logged in 1's and 0's....

Somehow I might think there's quite a bit more of it that lingers around...say today...

Yes you do point to the appropriate analysis tho...

Stalemates have run our system... for quite some time now.

57 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well that first question is a dousy and one that I obv cant answer but if there is than you have a stalemate and nothing happens

Sounds like you just brushed up on some of your history 😜

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

The dirt today is ALL logged in 1's and 0's....

Somehow I might think there's quite a bit more of it that lingers around...say today...

Yes you do point to the appropriate analysis tho...

Stalemates have run our system... for quite some time now.

Sounds like you just brushed up on some of your history 😜

Little bit lol

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Did you see T's History on the topic?   

He seems a bit upset  about it  LOL

(don't have a direct video link, so here's some tweet)

Probably do u realize the main guy in the guy thing disappeared from the face of the earth in 2017??

The Malta professor joseph mifsud!!!!

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Probably do u realize the main guy in the guy thing disappeared from the face of the earth in 2017??

The Malta professor joseph mifsud!!!!

What I realize is that if you want to take down a Gov...and you can't do it militarily...

A good approach would be to control at least one of the parties...

Control both and you have hit the bonanza....stalemate defeat.

How to control?  "historically" thru money or blackmail or both is usually best...

Even if a whole batch of alphabet soup gets tossed in the trash...(or even 'gasp' some politicians 😲),

Do you think they will have gotten those "main guys" ???

🤔

Just some random thoughts to keep in mind here

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

What I realize is that if you want to take down a Gov...and you can't do it militarily...

How to control?  "historically" thru money or blackmail or both is usually best...

Even if a whole batch of alphabet soup gets tossed in the trash...(or even 'gasp' some politicians 😲),

🤔

giphy.gif

You can do it militarily if you can get the military to turn on the government. That's the only way to do that

Yes a lot easier if u control all the branches of government 

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

🤔

giphy.gif

Trump admits he knows who ananoymous is but wont reveal the name. He says when  he wants info to go out he knows who to go too

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

You can do it militarily if you can get the military to turn on the government. That's the only way to do that

Yes a lot easier if u control all the branches of government 

good point.

A bit tangent, and you must have the acceptance of the people as well , therefore control the mindset thru education etc.

Was trying to keep on the topic.

But It comes from all sides....never said it didn't...

But hey, at least you live in the US and it's not 'that' bad 🙄  ...check out the latest Commercials you would have to watch if you were say Scandinavian...

• Like 1

Just now, Troll said:

good point.

A bit tangent, and you must have the acceptance of the people as well , therefore control the mindset thru education etc.

Was trying to keep on the topic.

But It comes from all sides....never said it didn't...

But hey, at least you live in the US and it's not 'that' bad 🙄  ...check out the latest Commercials you would have to watch if you were say Scandinavian...

If we the people can take back education we can stop the liberal agenda from taking over. The schools are their biggest weapon 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

If we the people can take back education we can stop the liberal agenda from taking over. The schools are their biggest weapon 

You replied without even taking the time to view the clip...🙄

It's a good thought, but if it comes from all sides....there is usually never just one answer.

From paul sperry

Has AG Barr, like AG Sessions before him, effectively recused himself? Sessions assigned John "Shiny Object" Huber to investigate FISA abuses from Utah. It was a head fake. Eyewash. But AG Barr has farmed out D.C. probes to prosecutors in New Haven, Pitts, Chicago & now St Louis!

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

From paul sperry

Has AG Barr, like AG Sessions before him, effectively recused himself? Sessions assigned John "Shiny Object" Huber to investigate FISA abuses from Utah. It was a head fake. Eyewash. But AG Barr has farmed out D.C. probes to prosecutors in New Haven, Pitts, Chicago & now St Louis!

don't think so.  there is so much we don't know.  some currents way under rivers' visible currents run in opposite directions

my take:  Sessions got suckered in by Senior Justice at a meet, and being a Southern gentleman and not wanting to appear dumb and out of step, he recused.  Watch "Thirteen Days" about the Cuban Missile Crisis to get an idea of how hard it is to go against a room of smart, experienced people acting in tandem "who know better," when you wonder whether you belong.

Barr is a former CIA official (who stayed on so to speak on a special CIA advisory board that kept him and key others abreast of critical info.  He testified to that at his 2nd AG hearing--saw it live), and a former AG whose 1st AG vote during Bush Admin was unanimous out of Biden's Committee, with Biden complimenting Barr beyond belief.  Barr is smart, and he knows who has his back, where to tread and not to tread, he has less to lose.  He's been in DC since the '70s.

Funny, in looking for those compliments, I see that Biden now says that Barr should resign ASAP.  That says something.  Barr's putting in work, which is why he wants Trump to shut the F up???, though didn't Trump's tweets out that jury forewoman Tomeka who had lied, had posted on social media before and during the trial about how much she disliked Stone, had run for Congress, had posted her dislike of Trump and her activism, among other things?

If I were to hate him, I'd just ignore him.  he's having a grand time of this

Former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart revealed Wednesday that she was the foreperson of the jury that convicted former Trump adviser Roger Stone on obstruction charges last year -- and soon afterward, her history of Democratic activism and a string of her anti-Trump, left-wing social media posts came to light.

Hart even posted specifically about the Stone case before she was selected to sit on the jury, as she retweeted an argument mocking those who considered Stone's dramatic arrest in a predawn raid by a federal tactical team to be excessive force. She also suggested President Trump and his supporters are racist and praised the investigation conducted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which ultimately led to Stone's prosecution.

Meanwhile, it emerged that U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson had denied a defense request to strike a potential juror who was Obama-era press official with admitted anti-Trump views -- and whose husband worked at the same Justice Department division that handled the probe leading to Stone's arrest. [Barr is thinking:  Trump, you moron, shut up.  Stone will get a new trial at the minimum.  Maybe, DOJ won't prosecute the next time around.  Shut up!!!]

And, another Stone juror, Seth Cousins, donated to former Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke and other progressive causes, federal election records reviewed by Fox News show.

"I want to stand up for Aaron Zelinsky, Adam Jed, Michael Marando, and Jonathan Kravis -- the prosecutors on the Roger Stone trial," Hart wrote in the post. "It pains me to see the DOJ now interfere with the hard work of the prosecutors. They acted with the utmost intelligence, integrity, and respect for our system of justice."  [idiot]