Trump needs better campaign people

HSFBfan

When you listen to his speeches he touts the same points which yes are good points but you have to find news and spin it and I think that's where his campaign people are not capitalizing

I just posted that in Minnesota students cant read. It's a liberal state how do u take that and not spin it as a failure of the liberal leadership

Minnesota has the widest gap in reading scores between white and nonwhite students in the nation—32 percent of black fourth-graders and 34 percent of Hispanic fourth-graders are proficient in reading, compared to 66 percent of white fourth-graders. 

you can go online everyday in liberal states city town etc and find news that you can spin to slam them. His people need to be online significantly more looking for these stories 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

When you listen to his speeches he touts the same points which yes are good points but you have to find news and spin it and I think that's where his campaign people are not capitalizing

I just posted that in Minnesota students cant read. It's a liberal state how do u take that and not spin it as a failure of the liberal leadership

Minnesota has the widest gap in reading scores between white and nonwhite students in the nation—32 percent of black fourth-graders and 34 percent of Hispanic fourth-graders are proficient in reading, compared to 66 percent of white fourth-graders. 

you can go online everyday in liberal states city town etc and find news that you can spin to slam them. His people need to be online significantly more looking for these stories 

Me telling Trump how to campaign would be like me telling Belichick how to coach football.

• Haha 1