Freezing temperatures at travel baseball tournament.

94Packer

On 2/21/2020 at 9:49 AM, Troll said:

Travel ball and composite bats?  

Well you've already broken the bank to get him under a spotlight, so what's another Benjamin or two?

Let him swing what he's used to and comfortable with, that will probably have the most performance 'impact'....

If he toasts a bat, just buy another then....

Just my 2 cents...

Man they wouldn’t survive up here, 2 inches of sleet and having to play a triple header in 20 degree weather,  if we complained about the weather coach would say stfu and sit on your hands or put them down your pants, 

then again this is same coach who would throw our games so he can make it to the VFW for happy hour

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

.. sometimes at the same time.My GF and I had to divide an conquer. We got there at 8:00 yesterday morning and left at 11:00 last night.I went home got a heating pad for my lower back and crashed 

If your back ever gets so bad you can’t walk, icy Hot sells this miniature Stimulation Patch , it’s like 45$ but God Damn does that thing do wonders, 

AB583A62-E38F-45B4-97CE-DE9FACA944C1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man they wouldn’t survive up here, 2 inches of sleet and having to play a triple header in 20 degree weather,  if we complained about the weather coach would say stfu and sit on your hands or put them down your pants, 

then again this is same coach who would throw our games so he can make it to the VFW for happy hour

Your absofuckingloutely right. We don’t know how to deal with cold but we’ve had some messed up weather here lately. I had a forced air heater in front of me at the tournament yesterday. It was 32 degrees in the morning. This afternoon I did snapping practice with my 17yr old and BP with the younger ones and I was in fucking shorts..... fo rizzle.. Been crazy weather this winter.