Champion Jack Dupree and Monday, March 9th, 2020

BigDrop

In another thread I noted Bloomberg futures and the oil price war that erupted Sunday morning between Russia, Saudi Arabia and the U.S. Oil is is literally $30 a barrel which is catastrophic for American shale companies that need $60+. Then we have the coronavirus and associated economic catastrophe and the stock market ( futures are down 1,300 as I type this).

I want to wish everyone on here the absolute best.  I am also a huge 50 year fan of Champion Jaxk Dupree:  https://www.discogs.com/Champion-Jack-Dupree-The-Complete-Blue-Horizon-Sessions/release/2429875

If there was ever a time to light a few candles, pour a glass or two and play Champion Jack in the background  it may be Monday night.

A toast for a real feeling.🍷

I discovered Champion Jack in college (University of Maryland) and 50 years later love listening to him just as much as the first night.

Please click on the photo and enjoy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

In another thread I noted Bloomberg futures and the oil price war that erupted Sunday morning between Russia, Saudi Arabia and the U.S. Oil is is literally $30 a barrel which is catastrophic for American shale companies that need $60+. Then we have the coronavirus and associated economic catastrophe and the stock market ( futures are down 1,300 as I type this).

I want to wish everyone on here the absolute best.  I am also a huge 50 year fan of Champion Jaxk Dupree:  https://www.discogs.com/Champion-Jack-Dupree-The-Complete-Blue-Horizon-Sessions/release/2429875

If there was ever a time to light a few candles, pour a glass or two and play Champion Jack in the background  it may be Monday night.

A toast...for when you feel a feeling that felt like the feeling you were feeling before you had the feeling you were feeling.

A real feeling.🍷

I just bought more shares

Let the investing continue

Millionaires being made 

On 3/8/2020 at 10:51 PM, BigDrop said:

A toast for a real feeling.🍷

I discovered Champion Jack in college (University of Maryland) and 50 years later love listening to him just as much as the first night.

Please click on the photo and enjoy.

He is good... really enjoyed this one. 

• Thanks 1