A positive note to everyone on here...

BigDrop

I’ve posted on national and regional hs football message boards dating back two + decades.  This started with my heavy business travel back to the early ‘80’s which took me everywhere around our country.  On Friday nights in the Fall, on the road, I went to a local stadium.

And met some wonderful people.  For several of them I was a curiosity:  a girl (50 years old!) and her husband sitting in Ratliff stadium in Odessa told me they had never met a Yankee before (me!).  I had an accent!  

But they were wonderful and I must note that after 2+ hours of sitting next to me they were still alive and we all went to a late night meal.

This board is like my travel.  I don’t have a pickup truck nor work in a plant in Spartanburg or Tuscaloosa.  But have stayed in Grand Rapids and Madison and Austin and Oklahoma City and El Paso regularly.  Sacramento and Spokane, too.

I really give a damn.

And thank you all for putting up with me.  And, perhaps for your own financial futures considering one of my own personal concerns, perhaps fears.

Protect yourselves.  Be conservative.  (Financially!) Deep respect for having worked a butt off for a lifetime.  Really, it’s not about who you believe.  It’s about what you’ve saved-and holding on to it. And protecting your family.  And caring about your friends.

Absolute best in a tough time to everyone on here.

• Like 6