really Cuomo??

I AM IRONMAN

And I quote from Cuomo. If I were advising a friend I would say you have a vulnerable person that's to keep them at home and not put them in a congregate facility. Keep them in a situation where you have the most control. That is the blunt truth. That's what I do with my mother.

Does this guy have any advisors to tell him to shut up cuz he just made himself to be a complete fool. Not everyone has the resources of the governor and when he Mandates people go into these homes those people are helpless. So disgusting

• Like 1

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And I quote from Cuomo. If I were advising a friend I would say you have a vulnerable person that's to keep them at home and not put them in a congregate facility. Keep them in a situation where you have the most control. That is the blunt truth. That's what I do with my mother.

Does this guy have any advisors to tell him to shut up cuz he just made himself to be a complete fool. Not everyone has the resources of the governor and when he Mandates people go into these homes those people are helpless. So disgusting

why does a guy who lives in Conn. bitch about the NY governor??....🙄

• Haha 1