Live PD

rockinl

27 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is the person you described more likely to have drugs on them or a 65 grandmother driving a 2016 camry?

I also had a state trooper tell me when they perform a traffic if the back seat of a car is full of misc garbage it shoots a red flag up 

"More likely". THAT IS NOT PROBABLE CAUSE TO SEARCH. You dont seem to understand that being a low life with no tag or license is not probable cause to search. You understand that? I was a cop for 13 years. I know all of the "leading" questions. Its illegal to search without consent or probable cause. Its really not complicated. It protects everyone including you and I.

Im pro police and always will be having been one. But Im pro American citizen with constitutional rights first. 

23 minutes ago, rockinl said:

"More likely". THAT IS NOT PROBABLE CAUSE TO SEARCH. You dont seem to understand that being a low life with no tag or license is not probable cause to search. You understand that? I was a cop for 13 years. I know all of the "leading" questions. Its illegal to search without consent or probable cause. Its really not complicated. It protects everyone including you and I.

Im pro police and always will be having been one. But Im pro American citizen with constitutional rights first. 

In the real world not a dream perfect world cops see red flags as they are pulling someone over. 

Probable cause can be anything like I said a funny smell  , driver acted funny /suspicious, cop sees a zip lock bag in the back seat, driver is a known drug dealer etc. 

Guys you need to think about the real world.  Again a 65 year grandmother is driving a 2016 camry with a good tag on it is she more likely to get pulled over or a male in a hoodie with the windows down no tag at all, loud music, car full of garbage,  a spare tire on it with a different color fender on it.  Obviously they 2nd one. Again which of the 2 has higher chance of having a warrant, which one has a higher chance of having drugs on them, which has a higher chance of fighting the cops. This is the real world not some hallmark channel feel good movie. 

Growing up in Birmingham at one time Hueytown Al had the biggest reputation for partying and wild girls. This was  when the Allison's were at the top of Nascar tons of people drove over there looking for fun. But the Hueytown police had a bad reputation for being rough on out of town people.  So guess what we stayed in Hoover and did not go because of I did not wanna chance having a run in with the Hueytown cops. Plus we were Earnhardt fans and did not wanna taking a chance of some local rednecks wanna to fight over Allison's vs Earnhardt deal.

But some did and got arrested.

Life is not fair. If you go to the beach and red flags are out you still go in the water and the current drags you out and you drown is it the waters fault?

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

In the real world not a dream perfect world cops see red flags as they are pulling someone over. 

Probable cause can be anything like I said a funny smell  , driver acted funny /suspicious, cop sees a zip lock bag in the back seat, driver is a known drug dealer etc. 

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I was a cop in the "real world".

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I was a cop in the "real world".

I talked about this to a former 32 year retired Alabama state trooper who I personally  know he agrees with me on this matter and states cops like you get hurt on the job. You must have been a desk cop or meter maid type.