Wish I could get excited!!

RedZone

Rummel has added D2 State Champion St Thomas More (aka STM) to the schedule.....STM is out of Lafayette, La....Battle of D1 and D2 State Champions The 2 largest privates classes in Louisiana.

STM has one of the best QB's in the nation 2022 class........4* Walker Howard (LSU commit)-they have a solid group of players including 3^ WR Jack Bech (Vanderbilt commit), couple more.

Walker Howard #4 rated Pro-style QB

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Just doesn't feel like football this season....no matter how much I pretend. Maybe I will be more fired up in Oct if they have football here which if we stay on course we might get 7 or 8 games in plus some playoffs. Still won't be the same, I'm afraid.

29 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Rummel has added D2 State Champion St Thomas More (aka STM) to the schedule.....STM is out of Lafayette, La....Battle of D1 and D2 State Champions The 2 largest privates classes in Louisiana.

STM has one of the best QB's in the nation 2022 class........4* Walker Howard (LSU commit)-they have a solid group of players including 3^ WR Jack Bech (Vanderbilt commit), couple more.

Walker Howard #4 rated Pro-style QB

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Just doesn't feel like football this season....no matter how much I pretend. Maybe I will be more fired up in Oct if they have football here which if we stay on course we might get 7 or 8 games in plus some playoffs. Still won't be the same, I'm afraid.

It’s Louisiana football anyways nothing to get to excited about when Utah Hs teams would blow your roof of