Latest Executive Order

Troll

I guess being pro-oil doesn't always mean pro-stupid....

Thought @Cat_Scratch might like this news...

Trump Expands Offshore Drilling Ban to Cover Three Southeast States

trump Image courtesy Rep. Chris Sprowls

By The Maritime Executive 09-08-2020 10:18:25

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order to extend a drilling moratorium for Florida's Gulf Coast. The order also expands the moratorium's coverage to include previously unprotected waters off the Atlantic coast of South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/trump-expands-offshore-drilling-ban-to-cover-three-southeast-states

And I sure Ga96Nut will give credit where due, for protecting Ga's coast where others would not   🙄

1 hour ago, Troll said:

I guess being pro-oil doesn't always mean pro-stupid....

Thought @Cat_Scratch might like this news...

Trump Expands Offshore Drilling Ban to Cover Three Southeast States

trump Image courtesy Rep. Chris Sprowls

By The Maritime Executive 09-08-2020 10:18:25

On Tuesday, President Donald Trump signed an executive order to extend a drilling moratorium for Florida's Gulf Coast. The order also expands the moratorium's coverage to include previously unprotected waters off the Atlantic coast of South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

https://www.maritime-executive.com/article/trump-expands-offshore-drilling-ban-to-cover-three-southeast-states

And I sure Ga96Nut will give credit where due, for protecting Ga's coast where others would not   🙄

This is more a polticial move. He wanted to drill off florida and he got push back from the republican leadership of Florida. So he expanded the ban that he put on after that