Good news, bad news for Orleans Parish high school football with severe limitations

RedZone

It's an "it's What It Is World" these days....250 fans is better than no fans, I suppose. High School Football is back in NOLA though.

The bad news is that there will be only 250 people allowed to attend games, meaning that the schools, in many cases, will seek to play out of the parish to allow more fans to attend.

In all other parishes, the 25 percent number of attendees has been set, significantly more than 250 people.

https://crescentcitysports.com/good-news-bad-news-for-orleans-parish-high-school-football-with-severe-limitations/

As long as neither team plays a Texas team they will be fine. I remember when Karr was going for titles they were losing to average Texas teams 36-6. 

Curtis got lumped by Euless Trinity and STA the years they won state. That’s why they won’t play any powers anymore. Lake Placid is the norm now. 

Is there any good teams in Louisiana? I was told Zachary was good after coming off back to back titles but 4 loss Deer Jerkey beat they 53-0. 

And what about Crummy Rummy? They were ranked top 10 in all of Louisiana when they got butt drilled by Florida number 93 Escambia by double digits at home!!!

give me some good new son!!