SJR vs Elizabeth scrimmage

SJR89

2 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

SJR will be streaming all home games....that info will be coming soon....starting with SJR vs BC......as far as tickets...only 500 tickets to a game.  SJR gets 300 and BC 200.  If your a BC fan call the school to find out the process....SJR is will give ticket priority to parents of players, students then alumni.  There is a lottery system for SJR alumni....you should have received an email with this info plus another interesting way to watch the game.....if your not from SJR or BC ....you are SOL.........watch the stream...will post in own thread and streaming thread when I get the info.....

Why are they limiting, we got so much space that we can socially distance and still pack the house

4 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Good Oline, good coaching, no Kyle, no Jalen, and Bosco Db's were a huge strength last year to go with damn good LBs. Huge drop off in those areas but will improve with coaching and experience.  DePaul was extremely young last year. Hardly lost anything. The team with more talent and chemistry usually wins pre season scrimmages. The better coached team usually wins more in more in season. Bosco will need QB to carry them as new backs get adjusted. DePaul didn't allow that. Andrew Butler is a Proven product. He's used to getting it done minus a rushing attack. 

@SJR89  @SJR 04 How was bosco’s defensive line doing in the scrimmage? Idk about the dline for joes and bosco this year but SPP and Bergen May have the best dline in the state

5 minutes ago, Sppclassof97 said:

@SJR89  @SJR 04 How was bosco’s defensive line doing in the scrimmage? Idk about the dline for joes and bosco this year but SPP and Bergen May have the best dline in the state

from what I saw in the SJR scrimmage they will be ok.....this years defense is very fast....will be more of a bend dont break unit....Mullen will be special...plus Lb's and Dbs etc......think will outscore many teams....BC / SPP will be great games....banking on better Offense...OL / QB / backs and WRs......

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

from what I saw in the SJR scrimmage they will be ok.....this years defense is very fast....will be more of a bend dont break unit....Mullen will be special...plus Lb's and Dbs etc......think will outscore many teams....BC / SPP will be great games....banking on better Offense...OL / QB / backs and WRs......

You know I’m not worried about QB RBs WR TEs or defense I’m worried about half our Oline, @Sppclassof97 brought it up Bergen and Peters gots some big dudes up front

But Coach C is the man so I got all my trust in him to make this the best Oline in state

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

But he is a youth coach that plentifully feeds the program ;) 

@SJR89 @SJR 04

NJ shuts down st Augustine prep and cancels the next two games because 2 kids in the school system has Covid-19 https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/2020/09/two-covid-19-cases-force-shut-down-of-another-nj-athletic-program.html