StAllThewaY time to eat some Crow

HooverOutlaw

That dude been MIA. Pity him. Wife is not happy with the program and thinks this may be the one that they never recover from. 

I like tennessee competitive. Puppy chow and gaytors have no other competition in the least. Aside from Mullen and kirby always losing to at least one team they shouldn’t. 

Fun fact. Five seasons I believe the next time jawja wins a game as an underdog will be the first in kirbys tenure. Had a back and forth with a pup and gaytor buddy a few days ago and we could not convince him that jawja was going backwards, despite their line title appearance being years ago and not winning the East last year. 

Pup logic

2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

That dude been MIA. Pity him. Wife is not happy with the program and thinks this may be the one that they never recover from. 

I like tennessee competitive. Puppy chow and gaytors have no other competition in the least. Aside from Mullen and kirby always losing to at least one team they shouldn’t. 

Fun fact. Five seasons I believe the next time jawja wins a game as an underdog will be the first in kirbys tenure. Had a back and forth with a pup and gaytor buddy a few days ago and we could not convince him that jawja was going backwards, despite their line title appearance being years ago and not winning the East last year. 

Pup logic

Georgia is missing something they have had more 5 stars than anybody the last few years.

Tennessee still has NCAA trouble at some point.  

I also don't think Mullen at Florida will win a national title.  

Brooks kid probably ends up at Auburn.