Crazy Man wearing an LSU shirt arrested on court in Macon

HooverOutlaw

As he was dragged away in cuffs he was  heard screaming we are the defending state champs in girls BB and I'm a mod on the Georgia message board and the the jail better have wifi because I run prep Gridiron message board get these *&^%$@ cuffs off me I'm Sweet Larry. 

By the way congrats Larry on the title. Hoover and Marietta need to play next year champ vs champ.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

As he was dragged away in cuffs he was  heard screaming we are the defending state champs in girls BB and I'm a mod on the Georgia message board and the the jail better have wifi because I run prep Gridiron message board get these *&^%$@ cuffs off me I'm Sweet Larry. 

By the way congrats Larry on the title. Hoover and Marietta need to play next year champ vs champ.

Thanks. Was neat to see. Beaux got to see a lot of state titles in her time at Marietta. Football, girls hoops and a few cross country and track titles. 

Not everybody gets to experience them, so I’m glad she did!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Thanks. Was neat to see. Beaux got to see a lot of state titles in her time at Marietta. Football, girls hoops and a few cross country and track titles. 

Not everybody gets to experience them, so I’m glad she did!

The girls game  still has a little old school purity to it.  Girls game now comes down to guard play not just 6 footers any more.