Baller Alert: Pulaski Academy, AR vs Madison-Ridgeland Academy, MS

RedZone

Pulaski Academy gave State Champ East, Utah a decent game in 2016 too....I think East was in control most of that game though. 

East beat DLS, CA that year also 23-21......and they beat Pulaski 37-23.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/east-leopards-(salt-lake-city,ut)/football-fall-16/schedule.htm

East pretty much smashed everyone on their schedule that year and finished #23 in the nation....

Red Flag is creaming over a team who had probably the most horrendous in state schedule of anyone ever discussed here. 

Pulaski Academy WON the 5A State Championship!!! 

But the team they beat who finished 2nd in 5A wasn’t even ranked in the TOP 1,000 In the country!! Jesus man!! 

this pussy has no shame

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Red Flag is creaming over a team who had probably the most horrendous in state schedule of anyone ever discussed here. 

Pulaski Academy WON the 5A State Championship!!! 

But the team they beat who finished 2nd in 5A wasn’t even ranked in the TOP 1,000 In the country!! Jesus man!! 

this pussy has no shame

Pulaski Academy beat the #1 team in VA......it's all you need to know, saggy.

YOU and gardenstateballer get on here and embarrass yourselves pimping these teams.......both of YOU should be banned for your complete stupidity.

TWO dumb MFers! No matter how to slice it.

Rank School State League Division W-L League W-L Division W-L Rating Schedule Strength Opponents' W-L
1 Life Christian Academy (Chester, VA)   team preview   trend Virginia VISAA Freelance VISAA 1 2-3   0-0 55.8 65.8 46-7
WINS: #115 McCallie (Chattanooga, TN) (24-16), #322 Steele [Byron P.] (Cibolo, TX) (26-14), LOSSES: #2 IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) (52-8), #6 St. Joseph's Prep (Philadelphia, PA) (41-24), #74 Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, AR) (31-20)

I don’t pimp them. You can’t find me hyping them up. But I will say its refreshing you have teams running towards competition instead of away from it. 

Louisiana teams are king pussy who run from comp like the plague. Runaway from teams like St Thomas Aquinas and Grayson to play Navarre and Lake Placid. Lmao!! 

I remember the battle of the border promoter telling me that John Curtis gets to pick his team and he usually picks the worst opponent coming. The promoter said he allowed them to do that because the name was a big draw. Pussies!!! 

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t pimp them. You can’t find me hyping them up. But I will say its refreshing you have teams running towards competition instead of away from it. 

Louisiana teams are king pussy who run from comp like the plague. Runaway from teams like St Thomas Aquinas and Grayson to play Navarre and Lake Placid. Lmao!! 

I remember the battle of the border promoter telling me that John Curtis gets to pick his team and he usually picks the worst opponent coming. The promoter said he allowed them to do that because the name was a big draw. Pussies!!! 

Whatever you say.......oh yeah,

You endorse crackhead rappers who kill DOGS so there's that, I guess.

NO ONE believes a word coming out of your lying mouth. Doesn't that get old for you, saggy?

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Whatever you say.......oh yeah,

You endorse crackhead rappers who kill DOGS so there's that, I guess.

NO ONE believes a word coming out of your lying mouth. Doesn't that get old for you, saggy?

Why doesn’t Pussaski play Midget Ridgland? Sounds like a better game. 

Weren’t you the one laughing at the MAIS teams when Greenville Christian decided to play in the event in ATL that Easton ran from?