I’ll catch up later but.......

Sweetlarry

5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Must be rough. 

Not the toughest hole on the course, but I have screwed it up plenty of times.
Today it was 151 playing about 145. Hit a shit 9I about five yards short of the green and hit up and down for a three. Nothing special for sure. 

Sure is a pretty hole though. I’ll send a pic in a few weeks when it’s in full bloom from the green back up to the tee. It’s unbelievable. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not the toughest hole on the course, but I have screwed it up plenty of times.
Today it was 151 playing about 145. Hit a shit 9I about five yards short of the green and hit up and down for a three. Nothing special for sure. 

Sure is a pretty hole though. I’ll send a pic in a few weeks when it’s in full bloom from the green back up to the tee. It’s unbelievable. 

I was at Home Depot getting shit for a little project when you posted it and I was a bit jealous. Was gonna tell you I hope you hook it into the creek, but didn’t want fuck with ya too much at the time 😂.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I was at Home Depot getting shit for a little project when you posted it and I was a bit jealous. Was gonna tell you I hope you hook it into the creek, but didn’t want fuck with ya too much at the time 😂.

Believe me when I tell you, I have yanked a few down there without your hex! 😂 Had ine bounce off of the ricks and back into the green one time and have seen it happen probably a half a dozen times or so. 

I’ve also hit the bridge, hit a few less draw that stayed in the azaleas and out a hozzle rocket down into the Old Confederate Paper Mill when somebody sneezed in my back swing. 

If there was one living confederate down there, I sniped him with that shot. If the ball was a balata it would’ve been cut in half. Funny thing is people hike down there and a buddy swears he heard a lady say, “Did you hear that? Is somebody throwing rocks at us?” My bad. 

As far as The Home Depot goes, I feel your pain. This time of year I’m on a first name basis with everybody in the garden center. I’d bet 67s farm I’ll be there by Monday. I see the look in Mama’s eyes. It says, “I will find something in the yard to I will make you redo just to piss you off!” 

Don’t tell her, but I usually enjoy doing it. Just don’t enjoy walking around looking like the Hunchback of Notre Dame afterwards. 

• Haha 1