St. Johns College

954gator

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Training, camps, showcases, 7 on 7s

Ill have to go see that for myself. If he developed his arm a bit that would be helpful but i cant think of one QB in the BNU that is gonna drop back and beat you with his arm. They are looking to beat you with both legs and arm

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Offseason made a difference with Patti?

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2017/07/15/senior-spotlight-st-joseph-qb-patti-looks-keep-momentum-going/477799001/

It better have...Master motivator Augie throwing down the gauntlet...my bet is yes...last time Hoffmann did this to him and the team, they didn't lose another game, knocking off SPP, then PC and DP 2x.  Yeah, I know, they lost to DBP, but that was the motivator, right? :)

49 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yup. DeMatha is best OOS win ever IMO. Need a win like that away, though. DBP has DLS and STA, BC has BG. SJR has Serra?

Like I said, SJR needs to travel better:

Road win/losses in last 3 years:

St. Eds-42-0, McDonough - win by 20 I think, lost to RBC although not OOS, need to throw that debacle in there. :)

Loss to St Joe's Prep 28-5, IMG 24-12

Win against Serra

Yes, I would say Serra is their best home win...SJC win would get the monkey off the back.