St. Johns College

954gator

Could SJC start out 0-5?  At first I thought well Orlando Jones?  Why them?   The more I look at it, I think Jones is going to have a talent edge in that game.  

Take a look at SJC's first 5 games.   They better win game one, because it won't get any easier lol.  

vs Orlando Jones

@DLS

vs SJR

@IMG

vs SJB

• Like 1

They finished fringe top 25 last year and start same place this year

they will be CAPABLE of winning vs anyone in the country -- SJB will be a heavy favorite (unless SJC somehow comes into that game 4-0), but I look at it as props to SJC for really challenging themselves like we all demand every team to every year

23 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

I've been saying it all season, why in the world are all these elite household teams wasting a slot playing a reloading, not really there yet national team?

I do think they have a good shot against DLS, though. 

I think they'll be favored comfortably vs Jones, a slight dog to DLS and SJR, 10-point dog v IMG and 14-17 b SJB (although lines will change)

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

I

I guess we'll see they have some solid players, and are on the rise.

http://www.scout.com/topic/players?s=143&category="Football+Recruiting"&league="HS"&classYear=2018&currentTeam=Jones+HS

They're loaded at DE that's for sure.  

No arguement

saying sjc is comfortably favored doesn't mean jones has no chance 

if theyre 2 TD dogs, that's +/- 7:1 on a money bet

7 hours ago, 954gator said:

Could SJC start out 0-5?  At first I thought well Orlando Jones?  Why them?   The more I look at it, I think Jones is going to have a talent edge in that game.  

Take a look at SJC's first 5 games.   They better win game one, because it won't get any easier lol.  

vs Orlando Jones

@DLS

vs SJR

@IMG

vs SJB

They have a good chance of beating SJR if they have a lot of the same team from last year

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

vs Orlando Jones

@DLS

vs SJR

@IMG

vs SJB

Makes you wonder if Mr. Sills had a say in the schedule lol.  

I'll list SJC's FBS offered players so far and maybe you guys can gauge them better. In no particular order with their offers...

'20 DE Sherman 6'3 240(Penn St, UNC, Maryland, etc...)

'18 QB Doyle 6'4 210(21offers including Ole Miss, Penn St, WVU,etc...)

'19 RB Robinson 5'9 175(Mich St, Penn St, UNC, etc...)

'18 DE Okechukwu 6'4 250( Arizona, Albany)

'18 DT Goode 6'0 305(Virginia Tech commit)

'18 DB Brown 6'1 180( UVA commit)

'18 OL Jefferson 6'2 295(Syracuse, Marshall, UConn)

'19 DE Morris-Brash 6'3 220(Syracuse)

'19 DB Greenwood 5'10 175( Boston College, Syracuse,etc...)

'20 WR Jarrett 6'0 180(Virginia Tech, Syracuse, Maryland, etc...)

'19 WR Johnson 5'10 185( UNC, Penn St, UVA, etc...)

They've got two "not even freshman" with offers and one of them may even clock meaningful minutes this season. RB Littleton is 6'0 250lbs and was the national youth player of the year last season. Literally nobody in the country could tackle him. Don't believe me? YouTube him. He and WR Larkins led Team Maryland to the FBU 8th Grade national title. He'll probably end up being an elite DT.

Like I said, SJC lost around 7-8 high level FBS kids to SFA, but still have great players in the program. They will be a very good team this season. Word is they are taking in a few OL transfers, but we'll see who shows up next month. If said players didn't transfer to SFA, we'd be talking about a lock in the top 25 and a massive test for IMG and SJB. Still could be...

2 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I'll list SJC's FBS offered players so far and maybe you guys can gauge them better. In no particular order with their offers...

They've got two "not even freshman" with offers and one of them may even clock meaningful minutes this season. RB Littleton is 6'0 250lbs and was the national youth player of the year last season. Literally nobody in the country could tackle him. Don't believe me? YouTube him. He and WR Larkins led Team Maryland to the FBU 8th Grade national title. He'll probably end up being an elite DT.

Like I said, SJC lost around 7-8 high level FBS kids to SFA, but still have great players in the program. They will be a very good team this season. Word is they are taking in a few OL transfers, but we'll see who shows up next month. If said players didn't transfer to SFA, we'd be talking about a lock in the top 25 and a massive test for IMG and SJB. Still could be...

Ill take SJC over SJR

13 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Never a shortage of individual talent in the DMV. Will be interesting to see how this team gels. A 6' 250 RB who's not even a frosh yet. Insane. Want to see how he does against elite speed which they'll be facing all year. 

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Their definitely better than joes upfront but Patti, alaimo, yasir berry, terari powell , sharkey.. if SJR can block for those guys I think SJR might win it 

I have never ever been that impressed with Patti. Hes more of a threat with his legs then his arm. Hardy got to the QB last year a couple of times and now hes gone and off to PC. 

• Like 1