Hooville…….

Sweetlarry

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/article_65797c68-78a8-11ec-a8c3-6f0cb54d5f0d.html?894&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitternoladotcom&utm_campaign=snd

What happened? I thought for sure you’d have posted this. 😂 

When people get together to conspire for money, you love to see the suit whittle down to nothing, which is where this appears to be headed. 

Since these charges gump has a murdering WR and a former QB tryna turn his wife into a hood ornament. Now, I’m not saying I haven’t thought about the latter before, but you’ve just gotta be able to control yourself. 

That and my Wife swears to the Lord she will haunt me forever if she goes before me. I believe her……. 😂 

Sounds like to me some old laws on the books saved Coach O and other employees.

The amended lawsuit comes weeks after U.S. District Judge Wendy Vitter ordered that the plaintiffs address the defendants' arguments that the racketeering claims had passed the deadline to be tried in court and that some state employees had immunity under the 11th Amendment.

The article did say Coach O'a actions are still part of the case. 

On the Alabama WR sad terrible situation.

On the Alabama qb could not have happened to a nicer person. Hope he goes to jail. But I bet charges get dropped. 

10 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I say LSU does an out of court settlement. But by the time it happens I might in an old folks home.

I don’t. I think the judge is pissed because he has found out how much bullshit has been “added”’to the suit. 

Not saying LSU is completely innocent. I’m not a Pollyanna like some folks. But he has already waded through so much garbage and has removed so much from the suit I can see it all going away.