Brotherly Love...or...What Are Relatives For?

Rufus69

Well....I'm out of my family again.  OK...OK...I'm FURTHER out.  I was always out.  The rest of my family (2 brothers and a sister) are staunch republicans.  It is what it is...and I accepted their deviant behavior a long time ago.  My youngest brother is the most vocal.  The other two...will argue when pressed.  So last weekend...I reached out by text to my youngest brother and asked him if I could use his address to vote in the Georgia election.  I told him I realized I lived in South Carolina...but it seemed if it was good enough for Herschel...it would be good enough for me.  My youngest Bro...went off the deep end...and this was PRIOR to Tuesday's vote.  After a bunch of ranting & rambling...he basically said NO...I couldn't use HIS address.

So...as the story continues...I tried to text him Wednesday (he won't answer my calls).  I told him they obviously didn't need my vote cause Warnock pulled it out.  I didn't think I was gonna get a response...but about 3 hours later...I got a 2 word text....

FUCK YOU !!!!!

Say what you want...but it's good to be loved.

So I sent one more text back....which I KNOW pissed him off even more....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!!!

Family...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You probably vote democrat because their disastrous policies don’t affect you. But to others not as fortunate, there are real world consequences. But don’t pretend to be better than your siblings. you vote for people who advocate infanticide and sexual discussions with toddlers. 

First of all....I am not BETTER than my siblings....I'm SMARTER.  I mean...they're republicans for Tift's sake.  I have always said...that me and Bernie know best.  I vote with the democrats cause they're the closest I can get to my nirvana.  If you want to talk about disastrous policies...the right-wing bible-thumping my way or the highway thugs...lead the way.  Make the rich...richer and the poor...poorer.  That's not even exaggeration.  

You and your QAnon bunch need to get a life....in France. (I don't care for France)

Rufus>>

• Like 1