West Monroe/Parkway Scrimmage

Reb72

7 hours ago, Reb72 said:

not a waste when you're good, only a waste when you're atrocious (you know, like the schools in your area)  ^_^

since you haven't seen it apparently, this is what good looks like...

Best Sounding Band in the Land

Bro there's something in ur drinking water cause by me in a 10 mile radius .... we have PC, SJR, DePaul, BC, DBP, ST peters ......all top 100 teams ...but once again let's go back to the case of ur always right 🤦🏻‍♂️

14 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro there's something in ur drinking water cause by me in a 10 mile radius .... we have PC, SJR, DePaul, BC, DBP, ST peters ......all top 100 teams ...but once again let's go back to the case of ur always right 🤦🏻‍♂️

or we could go back to the case of me being proud of my school and not putting others down and your doing whatever it is that you're trying to do/say

agreed, all great schools in your area (see how easy that is?) 

9 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Is this an upset? Caj was telling me parkway qb/wr tandem makes them top 100 worthy ....

I don't believe I said that. I said Bosco would not see a tandem that good. Which is true.

And,  West Monroe is Top 5 here and I doubt Don Bosco could beat them anyways.

And, it was a scrimmage.....9_9

2 running clock quarters.....

27 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Nah...this was expected result.

Parkway's D being Parkway's D...And Marshall being Marshall...

http://www.knoe.com/content/sports/Rebels-down-Panthers-in-preseason-scrimmage-441065993.html

They said on the Bayou forum Parkway's defense actually looked better and 2 of WM's scores were on busted plays.

Time will tell.

21 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Think they are missing Feaster 

The entire Bossier Parish will if Parkway doesn't make a deep playoff run....Hell...who else can?

Haughton (5A) -- No...Too young

Airline (5A) -- Most likely 1-and-done as usual.  Capable of beating a Covington or a Sulphur type team...Then get destroyed by a Zachary or an Acadiana type team.

Plain Dealing (1A) -- Sneaky for a 1A school...But Haynesville is Haynesville...

Bossier (4A) -- They're a basketball school for a reason...I'mma leave it at that...lol

Benton (4A) is a threat....Until they matchup with a NOLA school or Neville.  They're like the STM of Bossier Parish.  Disciplined and solid fundamentals...But compared to the other schools listed...They're going to have to get lucky in a shootout because Benton is slow as a turtle...and well...speed kills...