Intriguing NOLA game: Edna Karr 26 vs De La Salle 28 Final

TheRealCAJ

Edna Karr is #1 in 4A,  #1 in the state, and nationally ranked...

De La Salle is #1 in 3A and a real nobody nationally. (Maxpreps does have De La Salle #14 in Louisiana and #633 nationally)-to put that into context La Salle, OH beat #1494 East Central, IN 13-0...9_9

Anyways,

I watched De La Salle physically abuse St Aug Friday night 38-12....Rummel/Escambia was suppuse to air, but as we know...it was cancelled,

De La Salle (white) vs St Aug (purple)

A lot of great games here this weekend,, but this one has me intrigued.

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

I wonder why DLS (CA) enjoys a brother-school relationship with your Rummel Raiders (as opposed to DLS - NOLA)

http://www.delasallenola.com/

I don't know really....we have so many schools here most don't even know about.

De La Salle was part of the NOLA Catholic League from 1955-2003....I would imagine at some point they rejoin the Catholic League..

Anyways, I'm not calling the upset........but Edna  Karr better NOT take these guys lightly from what I saw.

The last 4 John Curtis vs St Aug games have been decided by 7 points or less with both teams winning 2.....Curtis winning 28-26 last year.

De La Salle threw Aug around like they were a rag doll Friday night....I don't know, this may be the worst Aug team this decade or something....OR, De La Salle might be pretty solid.

De La Salle is another team that scheduled up big time this year.

10 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

De La Salle was one of the better schools in 3A last season...Was undefeated until they ran into that 3A Powerhouse known as Parkview Baptist (BR)...

Wasn't sure what they returned but they are definitely capable of making a deep run in the playoffs...This game will allow us to gauge them early in the season...

I wonder if De La Salle were to beat Edna Karr would they get some national respect or would another Ohio team get the respect? 

High School football is so mean. xD

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2017 at 3:30 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

Edna Karr is #1 in 4A,  #1 in the state, and nationally ranked...

De La Salle is #1 in 3A and a real nobody nationally. (Maxpreps does have De La Salle #14 in Louisiana and #633 nationally)-to put that into context La Salle, OH beat #1494 East Central, IN 13-0...9_9

De La Salle shocks Edna Karr 28-26