As the unfortunate victim of being an FSWHO fan!!

ORabidOne

I feel behoove to give a shout out to my brethren in DAWG NATION! WHAT a DISGRACE to the FIGHTIN IRISH, Saturday was! Touchdown Jesus was crying in SHAME in South Bend! With a renewed vigor in IRISH NATION, with the prospects of a TOP TWENTY FIVE match up, and a thirty seven year reunion of their last meeting in the Suga Bowl! HALF, I say again, HALF of Irish Stadium was colored RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o And to top it off, they LOST, aGAIN!!!!!!! After the game, rumor has it that there was a violent rumble in the nearby Irish cemetery, where it was said that Ara and da Gipper, had turned over in their graves!xD

2 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

And then there is BAMA !!!

Just be glad that the Bama coaches of past and present! Were able to steal 70% of their team from OTHER states! Cause you boys couldn't do SHIT without OOS recruits! Conversely, the State of Georgia could win the national championship at ANY time, using LOCAL players, IF they could figure out how to keep the likes of Clemson, South Carolina, Florida, FSU, Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Ole Mississippi, Miss St., Tenn., Oregon, Stanford, and SOCAL, from stealing their players! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm sorry, but WHAT does that hafta do with my post DUMMY?

Because you are saying you're a victim of being an FSU fan at the same time shouting out Georgia and downing ND

If anyone's a victim it's a dawg fan. You would have to be 80 years old to experience as many national championships as Florida State had in a teenagers life. Lol. 

And Notre Dame crapped out more national titles than Georgia could ever think about it 10 lifetimes. 

You, my good pilgrim need to lay off that South Georgia cracked up cocaine!!!! 

57 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Because you are saying you're a victim of being an FSU fan at the same time shouting out Georgia and downing ND

If anyone's a victim it's a dawg fan. You would have to be 80 years old to experience as many national championships as Florida State had in a teenagers life. Lol. 

And Notre Dame crapped out more national titles than Georgia could ever think about it 10 lifetimes. 

When I was a WEE tot, my alma mater was a GIRL'S SCHOOL!

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2017 at 7:33 AM, Nolebull813 said:

YEAH, the year Alabumble smacked the shit outta the Gipper! UGAG SHOULD have been the one in that game! THUS, the idiocy of your national championship comment!