This may just be an aberration, but.

Middlegafan

The end may be near. The New World Order MAY be taking effect. Up appears to be down, right appears to be wrong, black appears to be white. And the Braves may not win the World Series.

Lets start with the obvious. The Braves appear to be on vacation, with absolutely no middle inning relief. Two teams who can only get to the playoffs if they buy a ticket, are kicking the Braves butts as we speak. WHAT GIVES?

And there seems to be a New World Order with regards to the pecking order of college football. Now seriously. Who in their right mind had Neon Deon, Mario Cristobal, the new dude at Duke, and the dudes at Florida State and Tulane, as the new kings of Saturday night? Who figured the likes of Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, LSU, UGA, and Alabama, would become so pedestrian? I for one, will be donning my tin foil cap, because we ain't got long before the world as we know it, explodes.

1 hour ago, Middlegafan said:

The end may be near. The New World Order MAY be taking effect. Up appears to be down, right appears to be wrong, black appears to be white. And the Braves may not win the World Series.

Lets start with the obvious. The Braves appear to be on vacation, with absolutely no middle inning relief. Two teams who can only get to the playoffs if they buy a ticket, are kicking the Braves butts as we speak. WHAT GIVES?

And there seems to be a New World Order with regards to the pecking order of college football. Now seriously. Who in their right mind had Neon Deon, Mario Cristobal, the new dude at Duke, and the dudes at Florida State and Tulane, as the new kings of Saturday night? Who figured the likes of Michigan, Ohio State, Clemson, LSU, UGA, and Alabama, would become so pedestrian? I for one, will be donning my tin foil cap, because we ain't got long before the world as we know it, explodes.

I actually thought Cristobal at Miami was a good hire. He played their and is a good fit.  Plus Jimbo is very overrated. I think Miami can go 9-3 get lucky and win 10 games.