Speaking about Sunday: donald Was Chosen By GOD To Save America.

RedZone

I think when people use this expression they mean it in the sense that democrats are destroying the country with Globalist, America-Last policies, as well as a culture and moral rot that they promote. 

A lot of people believe it was divine intervention to prevent Hillary Clinton from furthering the destruction Obama left, and they conflate it with something biblical. 

Democrats are against God and family first and foremost, and do everything they can to undermine religious liberty in America. Some people believe Trump is sent from God simply because he does everything he can from a policy standpoint to restore religious freedom. 

I don’t believe God sent Trump to save America even if I said it in the past in jest. But it does feel that way to alot of people given the actions of the two parties in this country the last decade. 

Psalms 33:12 “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord and the people he has chosen for his own inheritance”

• Like 1