A question for GHSA fans!

ORabidOne

Do you think that the playoff brackets should be established from seedings within each region? Or should it be put together from a 32 team power ranking? Because according to power rankings, Colquitt is #15 in 7A! While our opponents, Pebblebrook, are ranked #25, and will HOST 220 miles North of Moultrie!

This seeding bullshit sent the eventual national champions, on the road for THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS in 2015! While our opponents sat warmly in their crap ass stadiums! We logged at LEAST 1400 miles on those three trips, plus a six night motel room stay!

I can see the responses NOW from NORTH Georgia! NO BIGGIE, cause WE don't hafta travel but MAAAAAYbe 50 miles one way in a worse case scenario! I personally don't think a team should be penalized, just because their opponent plays in a SHIT REGION, and wins a coin flip to host!

I kind of like it as it is. It makes the region championship worth something by using the seeding. It does suck at times if you are the travelling team, especially for the region 1 teams, but, play harder and do better in the region next year, and don't have to deal with the travel. 

I do think the coin flip is a stupid way to decide home field though. There has to be a better way than that, that would give incentive to do something special through the year to maintain the rights to home field advantage. Maybe something similar to the three way  tie thing for region 1. Whichever team gave up the least amount of points on the season hosts. Screw the two headed coin that the GHSA is using. 

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I kind of like it as it is. It makes the region championship worth something by using the seeding. It does suck at times if you are the travelling team, especially for the region 1 teams, but, play harder and do better in the region next year, and don't have to deal with the travel. 

I do think the coin flip is a stupid way to decide home field though. There has to be a better way than that, that would give incentive to do something special through the year to maintain the rights to home field advantage. Maybe something similar to the three way  tie thing for region 1. Whichever team gave up the least amount of points on the season hosts. Screw the two headed coin that the GHSA is using. 

THAT'S cause you're probably a fucking teacher, and get fiddy cents per mile to travel, PLUS motel room cost!

And it RARELY sucks for the NORTH GEORGIA teams! Who MAYBE hafta travel ONCE for over fifty miles in the playoffs! And this NEUTRAL field bullshit! THEY travel twenty five miles to Mercedes Benz Stadium, and WE travel 220?

SOOOOOOOO, lemme git dis skraight! You think that FEWEST points allowed is the ticket?xD Rome gave up about 100 points in region play! While Buford gave up SEVEN, because their region is a CALI TYPE JOKE! And Buford hosts in that crap ass stadium, while Barron Stadium in Rome, stays EMPTY!

By the BY, the time honored solution IS, to place a predetermined 'H' on the playoff brackets!