Is Indiana Ben Davis Top Three in America?

BigDrop

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

WHY are you giving them TOP TEN? WHERE is the TRACK RECORD? The best team they've played is ranked #190 in the country!

You're right to an extent... I wish they'd played a tougher schedule... but to do that they would've had to go OOS. If they'd played Lou. Trinity it would've been perfect... I think they would've beaten Lou. Trinity by 2 TDs also.. but we'll never know.

14 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Warren Central would be the most physical team any of them have played.  30 points better than any 6A Georgia school.  All we would here is Warren Central has over 4000 students.  it wasn't a fair match.

Wow.

Ok Lee Co. and Tucker are physical. Especially Tucker.... look at their talent. 

In fact if you add Georgias 6A and Warren Central together.... they'd be #3 behind Lee Co. and Coffee, I doubt they'd beat Tucker either... the only reason Tucker isnt higher is bc their schedule lacked a bit until the playoffs outside of their 35-21 loss to Colquitt.

LOL @ Warren Central being 30 points better than any team in 6A. Get off the crack pipe.. you've been really really weird lately. Ben Davis isnt even 30 points better than any team in GAs 6A.

This is why you suck at the Pick 'Em.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Wow.

Ok Lee Co. and Tucker are physical. Especially Tucker.... look at their talent. They are ranked 13 spots lower than Warren C.

In fact if you add Georgias 6A and Warren Central together.... they'd be #3 behind Lee Co. and Coffee, I doubt they'd beat Tucker either... the only reason Tucker isnt higher is bc their schedule lacked a bit until the playoffs

LOL @ Warren Central being 30 points better than any team in 6A. Get off the crack pipe.. you've been really really weird lately

Have you ever seen Warren Central?  I don't know what you think they are but they were my preseason pick to win Indiana.  I didn't count on Ben Davis being what they are.  Let me guess Louisville Trinity wouldn't make it out of 6A either?  Warren Central had Louisville Trinity dead to rights this season but Lee Co, Tucker and Coffee would be too much for them.  Make it make sense.

26 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Wow.

Ok Lee Co. and Tucker are physical. Especially Tucker.... look at their talent. 

In fact if you add Georgias 6A and Warren Central together.... they'd be #3 behind Lee Co. and Coffee, I doubt they'd beat Tucker either... the only reason Tucker isnt higher is bc their schedule lacked a bit until the playoffs outside of their 35-21 loss to Colquitt.

LOL @ Warren Central being 30 points better than any team in 6A. Get off the crack pipe.. you've been really really weird lately. Ben Davis isnt even 30 points better than any team in GAs 6A.

This is why you suck at the Pick 'Em.

And do you think I actually try at pick'em?  I have rivals free for lifetime from winning pick'ems.

25 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Have you ever seen Warren Central?  I don't know what you think they are but they were my preseason pick to win Indiana.  I didn't count on Ben Davis being what they are.  Let me guess Louisville Trinity wouldn't make it out of 6A either?  Warren Central had Louisville Trinity dead to rights this season but Lee Co, Tucker and Coffee would be too much for them.  Make it make sense.

Ive seen Warren Central quite a few times. Not in person, but on internet streams and on TV.

Lou. Trinity would do fine in 6A. 

But that game vs Lou. Trinity was 1 football game... WC was stomped by BD and even lost to Lawrence Central. They also barely beat Center Grove. They barely beat some team named Rogue River. With all that... yes, WC could most definitely lose to any of the 4.

Heres a better question, have YOU ever seen Lee, Coffee, Tucker, or Glynn? 

5A is actually a better class to use, as 5A is better than 6A. Buford & Rome are better than Warren Central. Stockbridge could beat them also.

Warren Central vs Warner Robins would be a good game.

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ive seen Warren Central quite a few times. Not in person, but on internet streams and on TV.

Lou. Trinity would do fine in 6A. 

But that game vs Lou. Trinity was 1 football game... WC was stomped by BD and even lost to Lawrence Central. They also barely beat Center Grove. They barely beat some team named Rogue River. With all that... yes, WC could most definitely lose to any of the 4.

Heres a better question, have YOU ever seen Lee, Coffee, Tucker, or Glynn? 

5A is actually a better class to use, as 5A is better than 6A. Buford & Rome are better than Warren Central. Stockbridge could beat them also.

Warren Central vs Warner Robins would be a good game.

I would bet a large amount of money they didn't play a bunch of starters against Rogue River a team I've never heard of because they started the playoffs after that game.  Warren Central was stomped by  BD but took them to the max in the playoffs leading most of the game.  Center Grove is one of their rivals who was coming off a state semi.  Keep trying though as I am not going to break down all of the close calls on Lee Co, Coffee, Tucker or Glynn's schedule.   As for the 5A comment.  Buford couldn't stop some small school from South Carolina from running right at them.  We would have another 70 page excuse thread if any of those 5a schools played Warren Central because it would get ugly fast.  

Warren Central plays big time OOS competition regularly.  Can anyone in Georgia say the same?  Keep trying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

And lets be honest... Lou. Trinity is good in THEIR little section of the USA. If they were in the Southeast theyd be an average good team. 

All said until they show up on one of the GA squads schedule and then I know we will hear a different tune.  We'd have another 70 page excuse thread.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I just reached out to the HC and AD at BD about assisitng them secure at least one quality OOS opponent in 2018. Will keep you posted. I'm sure I can get teams like ED, LaSalle, ESL (IL), King (MI), Central Catholic (MI), etc from bordering states to schedule them. 

COLQUITT, COLQUITT, COLQUITT, PUUUULEEEEEZZE!

26 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I would bet a large amount of money they didn't play a bunch of starters against Rogue River a team I've never heard of because they started the playoffs after that game.  Warren Central was stomped by  BD but took them to the max in the playoffs leading most of the game.  Center Grove is one of their rivals who was coming off a state semi.  Keep trying though as I am not going to break down all of the close calls on Lee Co, Coffee, Tucker or Glynn's schedule.   As for the 5A comment.  Buford couldn't stop some small school from South Carolina from running right at them.  We would have another 70 page excuse thread if any of those 5a schools played Warren Central because it would get ugly fast.  

Warren Central plays big time OOS competition regularly.  Can anyone in Georgia say the same?  Keep trying.

Perhaps you've heard of Bishop Sullivan(who NOBODY in Virginnie will play) Hoover,  South Panola, American Heritage, and Tampa Plant?

And that lil school in South Carolina, appears to be ranked in the NATIONAL TOP TWENTY FIVE!xDxDxD And AAAAA Buford gave them all they wanted! And I HATE BUFORD, but TRUTH is TRUTH, unless you are a DEMOCRAT!

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Google Louisville Trinity's weight room facilities.  Ain't nothing average about that.  

Perhaps you'd like to view the facilities at Colquitt County PUBLIC High School?xD Trinity is a frickin JOKE in comparison! Besides, weights are not ALL that there is to weight training! Colquitt has the best weight training regime in the COUNTRY!

Just now, nptb17 said:

You got me mixed up with someone else playa.  I still don't know anything about Champagnat.  

Playa is Spanish for beach. That's about all I can gather from that first sentence.

You know that Champagnat was scheduled by Trinity instead of a real opponent. They have to balance it out with the 10 turds that they play every year.