Slayer

94Packer

Thought I would surprise my oldest son and got us tix to go see Slayer, Anthrax, and Lamb of God in June in Orlando  Friday... I even got it begrudgingly approved by his mom my ex........ he comes home Friday with College camp dates for UGA and Auburn...... needless to say I’ve got 2 tix for Slayer in Orlando if anyone is lookin

9 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

Thought I would surprise my oldest son and got us tix to go see Slayer, Anthrax, and Lamb of God in June in Orlando  Friday... I even got it begrudgingly approved by his mom my ex........ he comes home Friday with College camp dates for UGA and Auburn...... needless to say I’ve got 2 tix for Slayer in Orlando if anyone is lookin

I bought a ticket for my brother too and he said he wasn't interested 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Well if you can get to new jersey in june I'll give you a ticket lol

I wish..... My son told me he would rather go to camp at Auburn the week of the Slayer show so I can’t do Auburn and Slayer in the same week.... (my wife would kill me) and I know he will want to Go to the UGA camp in June too so I’m basically screwed that month.  He told me he would rather see Meshuggah or Hatebreed any way,,,,, and that while making me feel proud that he’s a metal head at heart disappointed me that he dissed Slayer. I guess it’s a generational thing 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I wish..... My son told me he would rather go to camp at Auburn the week of the Slayer show so I can’t do Auburn and Slayer in the same week.... (my wife would kill me) and I know he will want to Go to the UGA camp in June too so I’m basically screwed that month.  He told me he would rather see Meshuggah or Hatebreed any way,,,,, and that while making me feel proud that he’s a metal head at heart disappointed me that he dissed Slayer. I guess it’s a generational thing 

I haven't listen to meshuggah in a long while lol and I never got into hatebreed. I hope your son choses Georgia over auburn. Yea it hurts that he's dissing slayer. I used to be a huge metal head. Am more of a country fan now but if a good show comes out the metal head certainly comes back lol. I just saw korn skillet and stone sour this past summer. Absolutely amazing show. Korn can still bring it. Nightwish  is coming around. Trying to see if I can go to that show. Saw in flames a few years back was amazing. Symphony x is an amazing show. Now slayer testament behemoth and lamb of God should be amazing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I haven't listen to meshuggah in a long while lol and I never got into hatebreed. I hope your son choses Georgia over auburn. Yea it hurts that he's dissing slayer. I used to be a huge metal head. Am more of a country fan now but if a good show comes out the metal head certainly comes back lol. I just saw korn skillet and stone sour this past summer. Absolutely amazing show. Korn can still bring it. Nightwish  is coming around. Trying to see if I can go to that show. Saw in flames a few years back was amazing. Symphony x is an amazing show. Now slayer testament behemoth and lamb of God should be amazing

Behemoth is some flat out fucked up DARK shit..... watched a few videos