You know how the Repubs know they're winning?

ORabidOne

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Because you Left Wing whackos are on their asses 24/7/365!xD They are SOOOO disparate, that Adam Shitt lied at LEAST three times today, in his Dumbokrat rebuttal of Trey Gowdy's four page memo!

WASHINGTON — Representative Trey Gowdy is known on Capitol Hill as a tough investigator of Democrats and a fierce Republican partisan. He is also the only Republican on the House Intelligence Committee to have read all of the sensitive intelligence underlying a contested Republican memo on the origins of the F.B.I.’s Russia investigation.

So when Mr. Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, emerged as a strong voice contradicting President Trump’s contention that the memo “totally vindicates” him, his words had particular meaning.

“I actually don’t think it has any impact on the Russia probe,” Mr. Gowdy said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

Mr. Gowdy is not alone. At least four other Republicans — Representatives Brad Wenstrup of Ohio, Chris Stewart of Utah, Will Hurd of Texas and Peter T. King of New York — have said they do not believe that the memo necessarily exonerates the president on the question of whether his campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

And, they said, it should in no way undermine the continuing investigation of the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into Russia’s effort to influence the 2016 election and whether it involved anyone in the president’s political operation — an investigation that Mr. Trump has repeatedly called a “witch hunt.”

LOL....Yep...Ole Trey.....I bet Trumpy The Clown never saw this coming !!!!

Rufus>>