Who actually payes taxes?? What’s the best place to go

LiberalDonaldTrump

28 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

H and R block is trash... anyone try credit karma tax ?

Somalia may be the best place to go. I hear they don't collect income taxes there. But you may have to buy off the local warlord, though. 

Seriously, you are asking the wrong question. If you have substantial income, what you need is a tax planner not a preparer. If you don't then I suggest you buy Turbo Tax or another decent software product and do them yourself. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Turbo Tax. I assume your taxes are easy, as most are.

ding ding.....and you should always know where your money goes anyways...

going to get even easier with Trump....LOLOL

Either that or try finding the one that will guarantee to give you a full refund for any future failings the government claims.....no not 'legal representation' where they stand in court to point at you....but as in pay you directly for anything they shave off that's not right......good luck with that...LOL

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

ding ding.....and you should always know where your money goes anyways...

going to get even easier with Trump....LOLOL

Either that or try finding the one that will guarantee to give you a full refund for any future failings the government claims.....no not 'legal representation' where they stand in court to point at you....but as in pay you directly for anything they shave off that's not right......good luck with that...LOL

So you mean pay someone 500 dollars to file your 1 W2?

Idiot. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So you mean pay someone 500 dollars to file your 1 W2?

Idiot. 

no...you won't find one willing to stand $ behind their work..as in it's not an option...

I should let the idiot thing slide since I was agreeing with you, and now you 'try' to make me look stupid...

But seeing how that thing about the broken clock is true...your cuckoo

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

no...you won't find one willing to stand $ behind their work..as in it's not an option...

I should let the idiot thing slide since I was agreeing with you, and now you 'try' to make me look stupid...

But seeing how that thing about the broken clock is true...your cuckoo

giphy.gif

How about you get educated, stand by your own work, and save yourself money by doing it yourself. 

Idiot. 

3 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

ding ding.....and you should always know where your money goes anyways...ding ding/winner as in TURBO TAX good..and do it youself and know what's going on  :o

going to get even easier with Trump....LOLOL<< you think it won't?xD

Either that or try finding the one that will guarantee to give you a full refund for any future failings the government claims.....no not 'legal representation' where they stand in court to point at you....but as in pay you directly for anything they shave off that's not right......good luck with that...LOL <<try it... not happening as in 'good luck with that'...xD

still lost ?

giphy.gif