Trump pardons ex-Cheney aide Scooter Libby

RedZone

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

He's probably sending a message to "his enemies" and to those tempted to cooperate with Muller.  

The message is: He has the power to pardon and won't hesitate to use it! 

Yeah ....Trump is such a fuck up....I mean look at the late timing....

If he was any good..... he would have done it...

BEFORE those guys ransacked his lawyers office (seizing reams of client privileged info on hundreds of other people) on a fishing expedition.....

No?

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yeah ....Trump is such a fuck up....I mean look at the late timing....

If he was any good..... he would have done it...

BEFORE those guys ransacked his lawyers office (seizing reams of client privileged info on hundreds of other people) on a fishing expedition.....

No?

My read on DJT, right or wrong, is that he is an improviser. I really don't see him as the type that looks ahead and plots what if situations. I also don't see him valuing the advice of those who do. 

His main strengths, IMHO, are an ability to read people and deliver speeches that meet their "needs." His other main strength is his audacity, chutzpah? But as a manager/strategic thinker? No, that is not his forte. And this is not a statement on his intelligence. It is a statement on his core personality. 

If he was ever going to be a successful trader, he would have to be a day trader. I can't see him having the patience to stick with a trend, or doing the kind of homework necessary to identify and enter good, intermediate to long term entry points. 

38 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

And this is not a statement on his intelligence. It is a statement on his core personality. 

I understand what you are saying, but for me, I don't make any assumptions on intelligent strategic timeframes of someone, or even intelligence based off of 'personality types'.....

Even if I could nail the exact personality type of someone I've only known for a short time.....nevermind someone who (rightly or wrongly LOL) is represented only by 'media bytes' to me...

To sum it up...

Don't be a Nooner xDxDxD  

8 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I understand what you are saying, but for me, I don't make any assumptions on intelligent strategic timeframes of someone, or even intelligence based off of 'personality types'.....

Even if I could nail the exact personality type of someone I've only known for a short time.....nevermind someone who (rightly or wrongly LOL) is represented only by 'media bytes' to me...

To sum it up...

Don't be a Nooner xDxDxD  

I know you and Nooner have your arguments. But to me he makes some very good points. Not all the time, but often enough. I don't fault him for being very concerned about our current state of affairs ...

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, with all the self-imposed BS going on I just hope we have a great Syria plan.

I don't feel great about it. You have to think this stuff out and these guys are all over the map trying to deflect and put out fires..

Quick question.....Your choice on Syria...best plan....

1) Get the fuck out?

2) Continue supporting 'terrorists' trying to overthrow a sovereign foreign nation because we don't like their leader?

3) Just Bomb The shit out of them  only when faced with 'NEWS' of atrocities?

4) Feel free to fill in your own...

Just curious.....your 'best' plan is?

Now that you got and are posting that....just tell me what YOUR President's original plan and platform was with regards to the topic of which you speak? Go ahead and post that  too (go ahead pick a number).....(not some gee he don't have one now lulz, but long stated intent.  

I know the answer to the last but don't even think that many here even do....so try answering without google....might be fun to see who actually agrees with Trump on policy.....whether they like the way he say's it or not.... 

)

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

I know you and Nooner have your arguments. But to me he makes some very good points. Not all the time, but often enough. I don't fault him for being very concerned about our current state of affairs ...

He definitely makes very good points......:D

Probably would not waste my time otherwise...;)

PS. Don't tell him that tho :o....He's already too high on an ego trip :$

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Pretty complex situation > simply put.

Any plan that doesn't include taking Assad out is a pretty bad/weak plan and complete waste of time, lives and money.

trump promised firing some missiles.....I'm pretty sure that's the plan and he can't wait to give that order.

That be like looking for a needle in a hay stack trying to get Assad at this point 

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So much for that.......that was the plan.

Taking Assad out was the plan?  and now you have none?

I'll just ignore that you know nothing of policy and question you this....

What threshold did Assad cross to be ruled eligible for assassination as head of a country?  

And what are your reasonings for thinking that the USA is supposed to be the 'World Police Assasinators' charged as the ones to complete this task?

Now be careful....if you backpeddle and say "it's really complicated...and indicate that really it's only in our best interest" ......you know the next question is HOW...

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Careful, the guy is not right in his head, seriously.

He brings me up, like here, in every thread he posts in and quotes me compulsively. More than 20 times a day even when I spent over a months not responding to him or posting about him.

He is now acting "rational" to several posters as a "tactic."

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Reactor.

He does not shape events, he reacts. 

An easy person match should you play him in chess. 

Yes it certainly seems you have it ALL figured out.....

Reacting is the only thing that ever got him any success....in fact it's the easiest way to 'millionaire president' doncha know....

Of course you think you could beat him in chess tho.....

Because who could not have such confidence?.... having everything all 'figured out' and all.....