Bishop Dunne: Most Talented Team in Texas?

RedZone

On 4/18/2018 at 11:13 AM, Texasball said:

Lynch destroyed Dunne last year 51-10 which is just another example of - why you can't put any stock into them or player rankings.

Best example of you never know what you will get when Dunne plays happened vs Liberty Christian

On Nov 3  - Liberty Christian beat Dunne 33-26  On Nov 18 Dunne beats them 36-0

On Sept 15 - Little ole Gilmer hangs 60-7 Loss on Liberty Christian.

At the end of the day if Dunne is to be considered TX elite (UIL 6A) they need to be handling these teams with authority week end and week out.

mean while - Dunne trying to play top teams like they have done something and Liberty Christian is scheduling Melissa, Celina, and Brock this year.  Brock is UIL 3A - which in the old system that would be 2A

Bishop Lynch got suckered into playing Curtis - when they should be playing teams like Texas High again - which right now is not nearly the level of John Curtis.

The only hope Lynch has is - They have good coaches - Curtis will have way better athletes and coaching will be equal.

It won't surprise me if Brock GITA either...

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I remember that game. Karr had some nice plays here or there but Bowie wore that ass out!! 36-6 ass stomping. 

Karr made the title game and Bowie limped to 4 losses. That's the typical scale between the 2 states. 

A 4 loss Texas team is 4-5 touchdowns better than Louisiana State title finalists 

Not gonna bother with bait today....I'm just swimmin' on by...

• Haha 1