Supreme court looking favorable on travel ban

HSFBfan

We need one more conservative judge and then  it will be smooth sailing for a while. 

This was the main prize for a Republican winning the presidency.

Ruth Bader needs to get her old behind out  of there. She is only sticking around for spite. She can barely walk, talk or hold her head up. 

One more. 

17 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

This is very short-sighted on your part.

Hopefully it’s 9-0, since this power should be beyond a doubt one that the presidency and federal government more generally possess.

And even more, using campaign statements to find bias and invalidate an otherwise facially-neutral law or executive order should be worrying for both sides.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

We need one more conservative judge and then  it will be smooth sailing for a while. 

This was the main prize for a Republican winning the presidency.

Ruth Bader needs to get her old behind out  of there. She is only sticking around for spite. She can barely walk, talk or hold her head up. 

One more. 

I thought her cancer diagnosis was the end.  Pancreatic, I thought, which I always remembered hearing was pretty lethal?  Testament to her strength that she survived.  

But she’s a bad jurist and doesn’t even try to hide that she’s a partisan hack in robes.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

This is very short-sighted on your part.

Hopefully it’s 9-0, since this power should be beyond a doubt one that the presidency and federal government more generally possess.

And even more, using campaign statements to find bias and invalidate an otherwise facially-neutral law or executive order should be worrying for both sides.

I would love for it to be 9-0 but your know it wont be

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

It’ll be 6-3.

Let's hope that would be would great the supreme court is finally starting to see there is nothing wrong with the travel ban. Next thing get more judges appointed. Step up the deportations and let's get the country on lock down