Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

concha

Posted Images

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic. 

LMAO!!!

You post all these photos of bad neighborhoods in Georgia. Which I am nowhere close to. In a state I'm not from.

And you act like people here don't know that poverty, homelessness and welfare problems are FAR FAR WORSE in YOUR HOME STATE WHERE YOU LIVE. WORST IN THE COUNTRY!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Where YOU are from, people shit in the streets!  People need maps to avoid all the shit that you and your friends leave all over the place!

You are disgusting.

Poop State!!!   💩

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You can't call others out while you have the same issues.

I wasnt. You brought up gangs in other states. Your state produced 2 of the most violent gangs in America. NY is a SHITHOLE. I am not defending my state like you defend yours. I hate my state. 

1 minute ago, concha said:

Jeff-Daniels-As-Harry-Laughing-In-a-Rest

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pathetic. 

LMAO!!!

You post all these photos of bad neighborhoods in Georgia. Which I am nowhere close to. In a state I'm not from.

And you act like people here don't know that poverty, homelessness and welfare problems are FAR FAR WORSE in YOUR HOME STATE WHERE YOU LIVE. WORST IN THE COUNTRY!!! LMAO!!!!!!

Where YOU are from, people shit in the streets!  People need maps to avoid all the shit that you and your friends leave all over the place!

You are disgusting.

Poop State!!!   💩

Oh you are close. You are in the same metro area.

#HomeLessGovernmentHousingState

So. Much. Winning.

detroit-ghetto2.jpg

Poverty-on-rise-300x270.jpg

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I wasnt. You brought up gangs in other states. Your state produced 2 of the most violent gangs in America. NY is a SHITHOLE. I am not defending my state like you defend yours. I hate my state. 

My state is huge and has the biggest metro areas in America. Of course there will be the SAME issues as every other metro area, on a larger scale.

My state as a whole, is more beautiful than all other 49 combined. Winning.

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

My state is huge and has the biggest metro areas in America. Of course there will be the SAME issues as every other metro area, on a larger scale.

My state as a whole, is more beautiful than all other 49 combined. Winning.

You may believe that but your state isn't that nice. Been there seen it. Not that amazing sorry to burst your bubble. State is huge yep still not that nice. Same like NY. Too many issues. Will never be fixed either

Just now, HSFBfan said:

You may believe that but your state isn't that nice. Been there seen it. Not that amazing sorry to burst your bubble. State is huge yep still not that nice. Same like NY. Too many issues. Will never be fixed either

LMFAO! Isn't that nice!??????

Have you ever been to Big Bear or Lake Tahoe?

Or Laguna Beach?

LMFAO!