FBI agent shows off dance moves, shoots bar patron

maxchoboian

Check out the story from this weekend at a local Denver distillery. A little dance off breaks out, and an off-duty FBI agent does a back-flip for the crowd, but unfortunately his gun fell out of the back of his pants and discharged when it hit the floor, shooting an innocent customer. Stupid.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/06/02/fbi-mile-high-spirits-shooting/

4 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Check out the story from this weekend at a local Denver distillery. A little dance off breaks out, and an off-duty FBI agent does a back-flip for the crowd, but unfortunately his gun fell out of the back of his pants and discharged when it hit the floor, shooting an innocent customer. Stupid.

Probably a Glock and he stupidly picked it up putting his finger in the trigger guard.

There's lots of folks who don't like them, but if you're going to carry, I like having a trigger safety and grip safety (like on my Springfield XDm and XDs).

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Probably a Glock and he stupidly picked it up putting his finger in the trigger guard.

There's lots of folks who don't like them, but if you're going to carry, I like having a trigger safety and grip safety (like on my Springfield XDm and XDs).

I'm hoping you don't do a lot of break dancing with a Glock tucked down in your crack either.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Very stupid move on his part. You don't do back flips with an unsecured, loaded gun in your pocket. 

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

After eight years of Holder,nobama, Brennan, Comey, Mueller and that fat liar who met Clinton in AZ to help get Hillary off,what else would you expect....Dumming down of the FBI has manifested.....

I am not sure how you equate one, stupid FBI employee with past administrations. I am sure they had nothing to do with his hiring. Neither did the current administration FWIW.

• Like 1