10am and already made $300 # Winning

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hell yeah, You know about running hay into feedlots with a stick shift truck, hay, cow flop equals no traction....???

Good days, working your ass off out west....

Miss the life.

BGW

Hell yeah, my brother and I learned to drive a Standard Transmission from my Grandfathers old 3 speed on the Collar Ford Pickup up in a damn Hay Meadow pulling a Trailer.  My brother can back a dam trailer up like a MOFO still to this day.  Stick, Tractor, Trailer, Motorcycle we had all of that as kids in Beast Texas and the Grand Parents had a farm.  Threw a lot of damn Hay back in the Day.   That was my HS hustle each summer.  Hell I need to get a small Utility to pull my Motorcycle here pretty soon.  Dude needs to drop about $3500 on a good old 5x8 and be set.

Image result for UTILITY TRAILER

23 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hell yeah, my brother and I learned to drive a Standard Transmission from my Grandfathers old 3 speed on the Collar Ford Pickup up in a damn Hay Meadow pulling a Trailer.  My brother can back a dam trailer up like a MOFO still to this day.  Stick, Tractor, Trailer, Motorcycle we had all of that as kids in Beast Texas and the Grand Parents had a farm.  Threw a lot of damn Hay back in the Day.   That was my HS hustle each summer.  Hell I need to get a small Utility to pull my Motorcycle here pretty soon.  Dude needs to drop about $3500 on a good old 5x8 and be set.

DD if you're just using it to haul your bike, you can get a cargo trailer and keep your baby out of the weather.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Nice trailer, though...

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Just payed 800 cash for this off Craigslist today...... almost got half the money back at the scrap yard,

Which the forklift driver had to rescue me and hopped in to back the trailer to the scale after almost jack knifing and having an anxiety attack...

i just gotta go to a KMart parking lot with cones and practice practice practice....

as soon as I get a a solid amount work coming in I’ll upgrade but for now ima beat the shit out of this one and make as much off it as I can

53E9FAC6-93F6-430E-92A9-D94631FC0C8D.png

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Just payed 800 cash for this off Craigslist today...... almost got half the money back at the scrap yard,

Which the forklift driver had to rescue me and hopped in to back the trailer to the scale after almost jack knifing and having an anxiety attack...

i just gotta go to a KMart parking lot with cones and practice practice practice....

as soon as I get a a solid amount work coming in I’ll upgrade but for now ima beat the shit out of this one and make as much off it as I can

53E9FAC6-93F6-430E-92A9-D94631FC0C8D.png

Good for you man.  Yep a few weeks of practice and you will be locked on.