10am and already made $300 # Winning

7 days a week 365 days a year

Work work work work

had a bank clean out today,,,, started at 915am and already I’m done.... 300/1hr..... I think I’ma take the rest of the day off  ... maybe go to sleep watch a movie then go to work again Tonight and get some copper from work so I can get this stupid bet @AztecPadreschemed me on

F3CC214D-997A-41CF-9AFA-BD0D458DCCDC.jpeg

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Work work work work

had a bank clean out today,,,, started at 915am and already I’m done.... 300/1hr..... I think I’ma take the rest of the day off  ... maybe go to sleep watch a movie then go to work again Tonight and get some copper from work so I can get this stupid bet @AztecPadreschemed me on

If you had went to college and made better choices, you wouldn't have to be collecting garbage for a living.

On 6/10/2018 at 7:25 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Work work work work

Nicely done homie.  If you're a little low on ends, I can give you an extension and I will make the vig reasonable. Don't worry, I won't juice you too bad. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Nicely done homie.  If you're a little low on ends, I can give you an extension and I will make the vig reasonable. Don't worry, I won't juice you too bad. 

Ohh no I’ve been had it..... I work 7 days till the work dries up and no money to be made...

u would think that these BNU schools would make it easy for someone to donate to thier team, but shit this is like finding the Lost Ark

To find info on donating... @Mickeybern  Any info For BC 

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ohh no I’ve been had it..... I work 7 days till the work dries up and no money to be made...

u would think that these BNU schools would make it easy for someone to donate to thier team, but shit this is like finding the Lost Ark

If you had stayed in school, you wouldn't have to be doing this. 

Work smarter not harder. 

#Choices

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

for the football program I think you just send it to the BC Touchdown Club...more specific giving you would have to contact the coach

On 6/10/2018 at 10:25 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Work work work work

Congrats Lib'Don on this money earning thing you got goin on now. My only unsolicited advice to you comes from my grandfather to me almost 50yrs ago. He said " Dan it's not what you make, it's what have you got (unspent)." I've worked blue collar jobs most of my life, seen many make 2-3 grand a week for months. Most of them blew it on BS. Nothing to show for the time and effort. A debt free home with property is always a good starting point. Good luck young man. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Congrats Lib'Don on this money earning thing you got goin on now. My only unsolicited advice to you comes from my grandfather to me almost 50yrs ago. He said " Dan it's not what you make, it's what have you got (unspent)." I've worked blue collar jobs most of my life, seen many make 2-3 grand a week for months. Most of them blew it on BS. Nothing to show for the time and effort. A debt free home with property is always a good starting point. Good luck young man. 

I don’t have much in the bank because I bought a F250 snow plow heavy duty truck ... but that truck makes me 200-300 a day at least and it’s being used 7 days a week

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:25 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Work work work work

I do Commercial Vehicle insurance all day from 200K policies to Artisans like yourself.  One question?  Why not have a small Utility trailer for that debris removal. One they are cheap and will haul more than the back of a 6ft pickup truck that's is probably no more than 18" - 20" deep.   How much time are you wasting trying to dig that out and throw away instead of walking into or unloading a Util Trailer?  That would be a great investment IMHO.   Also what Liability limits are you carrying for those hauling risks. Good luck.  Nothing wrong with Blue Collar work.  Hell that's who pays my bills each Year and I deal with hundreds each Month.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

I do Commercial Vehicle insurance all day from 200K policies to Artisans like yourself.  One question?  Why not have a small Utility trailer for that debris removal. One they are cheap and will haul more than the back of a 6ft pickup truck that's is probably no more than 18" - 20" deep.   How much time are you wasting trying to dig that out and throw away instead of walking into or unloading a Util Trailer?  That would be a great investment IMHO.   Also what Liability limits are you carrying for those hauling risks. Good luck.  Nothing wrong with Blue Collar work.  Hell that's who pays my bills each Year and I deal with hundreds each Month.

Bro you have know idea how hard it is for me to drive a trailer... going straight is not the problem it’s reversing which I can not seem to be able to do

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro you have know idea how hard it is for me to drive a trailer... going straight is not the problem it’s reversing which I can not seem to be able to do

Practice Brotha.  That is gonna be a great investment in your business and save you time and a lot less effort.  Remember this the trailer goes in the opposite direction of the wheel when backing the truck.  Just think like @Drummer61:D.  Zing just joking.  Bro get that damn Trailer and save yourself time and effort.  That's the 1st thing I thought when I saw the back of your Truck.  Here is another reason the Suspension, Shocks and Springs are gonna get worn out and cost a helluva lot more than a 2500 - 3000 trailer.    Best of Luck to you.  Bro smarter not harder makes the most money.

I know what I am speaking off.  Just got this email.  Cha Ching hopefully

Hello,

Do you have a market for this large auto risk? There are 37 drivers, 26 trailers, and 32 vehicles. Four year loss ratio is 26%, total incurred $25,488.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Invest in good dump trailer, a good 14' will tow nicely behind that 3/4 ton... save your back. @LiberalDonaldTrump

Regards,

BGW

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Easy as hell, especially tandem axle.....

Single axle, don't bother.

I can put a trailer up Foolsom's ass with very little problem and no corrective pullouts.

It's so damn easy, I shit you not.

Regards

BGW

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Invest in good dump trailer, a good 14' will tow nicely behind that 3/4 ton... save your back. @LiberalDonaldTrump

Regards,

BGW

Exactly the 2nd best advice he has received in this thread.  I appreciate the Brother putting in work but damn.  Looking at that Truck is excessiveness without relief.  It's easy to learn to back up a trailer with practice.  Just think like @Drummer61 :D.  Steer one way and the Trailer goes in the opposite.  Most people can't do it because they look back instead of using the Mirrors which causes Non Texans :D to be amateurs when it comes to driving with a Trailer.  Being a Beast Texas Kid I been backing dem Sumabitches up since I was 12

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Easy as hell, especially tandem axle.....

Single axle, don't bother.

I can put a trailer up Foolsom's ass with very little problem and no corrective pullouts.

It's so damn easy, I shit you not.

Regards

BGW

I got a feeling he will be thanking us both in the near future

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Exactly the 2nd best advice he has received in this thread.  I appreciate the Brother putting in work but damn.  Looking at that Truck is excessiveness without relief.  It's easy to learn to back up a trailer with practice.  Just think like @Drummer61 :D.  Steer one way and the Trailer goes in the opposite.  Most people can't do it because they look back instead of using the Mirrors which causes Non Texans :D to be amateurs when it comes to driving with a Trailer.  Being a Beast Texas Kid I been backing dem Sumabitches up since I was 12

Hell yeah, You know about running hay into feedlots with a stick shift truck, hay, cow flop equals no traction....???

Good days, working your ass off out west....

Miss the life.

BGW