Mexico will now have a border patrol. Hmmm..

NorCalRuss

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

I think this is a great idea... If it’s legit? 

It’s a purely protective measure on Mexico’s part.  They, like the US are struggling with their own immigration issues despite having far more rigorous immigration requirements.  As the conduit to allow pass through to the north tightens, they don’t want to get stuck with an increasing population of people they cannot support.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How does Mexico treat asylum seekers from let’s say Guatemala just curious? Anyone know? 

Good question.  However, non-asylum seekers that get caught are usually given a bus ride back with a minimum of fanfare.  Sometimes they get lead poisoning though.

37 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Good question.  However, non-asylum seekers that get caught are usually given a bus ride back with a minimum of fanfare.  Sometimes they get lead poisoning though.

From my understanding, they would be lucky not to get a bullet between the eyes let alone a care package with a bologna sandwich. 

46 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

From my understanding, they would be lucky not to get a bullet between the eyes let alone a care package with a bologna sandwich. 

No one on left cares what Mexico or the illegals crossing do when there’s a Republican President. They want to census and future votes. When there’s a Democrate President, he gets standing ovations for strong border security-illegal immigration control speech’s. Strange. 

• Like 1