Best qb in Texas last year

Big Hairy Man

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Aww not this shit again. 

No single person has made me annoyed about a team that had nothing to do with me and I didn't care for one bit. 

I hope every team Midway plays makes them look like first half Permian when they played Dallas Carter 😂

Hey jackass, put your money where your mouth is. Go back and watch the tapes again or step off bitch

13 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro his offense scored 1 touchdown in 3 quarter in the championship 

bro get out of here with that garbage 

best qb is either on Allen or cyfair

No...No...and NO on any of these QBs.

Mordecai's great...But he was NOT the best QB in TX last season. (Didn't help the guy was running for his life in "That game Im done talking about".)

Allen at times sees Tinsdale as just a game manager.  Let's see how he improves this season.

Cy-Fair's QB I can't say much about....He spends a majority of his games handing the ball off.

There were far better QBs imo.  Ex:  The Lake Travis guy before his injury vs Katy (Baldwin I think it was).

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Bro his offense scored 1 touchdown in 3 quarter in the championship 

bro get out of here with that garbage 

best qb is either on Allen or cyfair

Everyone was against Midway! It was us against the world including the brass of the UIL. It does not matter how good your quarterback is if the other team can cheat and screw you over! And the refs got it wrong many times!

5 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

No...No...and NO on any of these QBs.

Mordecai's great...But he was NOT the best QB in TX last season.

Allen at times sees Tinsdale as just a game manager.  Let's see how he improves this season.

Cy-Fair's QB I can't say much about....He soends a majority of his games handing the ball off.

There were far better QBs imo.  Ex:  The Lake Travis guy before his injury vs Katy.

Mordecai was the best! There wasn’t a quarterback in the state who could put it in like he could, including that little snake playing for Cy Fair. Tisdale is a big pile of lumber. Ain’t worth a shit for quarterback 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Aww not this shit again. 

No single person has made me annoyed about a team that had nothing to do with me and I didn't care for one bit. 

I hope every team Midway plays makes them look like first half Permian when they played Dallas Carter 😂

Can I just use all the damn emoji's here 😂.

Anyways you have fun...It's next topic for me.  

• Haha 1

This dude really thinks Tanner got dang Mordecai was the best QB in TX last year?

Imagine believing Mordecai was better than Grant Tisdale, Matt Baldwin, Jalen Mayden, Roschon Johnson, Haynes King to name a few.

Mordecai is a bust at OU waiting to happen. Tanner dang Mordecai, good one!

Image result for laugh gif

18 hours ago, Big Hairy Man said:

Mordecai was the best! There wasn’t a quarterback in the state who could put it in like he could, including that little snake playing for Cy Fair. Tisdale is a big pile of lumber. Ain’t worth a shit for quarterback 

He woulda been FOURTH best in GEORGIA!xD