Sean Newcomb nearly throws a no-hitter

Bormio

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Ohhhh........basically that's how our world works now if you put anything on social media you can be criticized for it at any point.

When we are recruiting people for my organization we always tell them to stay off social media. Its sad, but true. Our investigators will find that shit.

They know now - no one thought of it 7-8 years ago - especially a teenager.  This “gotcha” mentality in the media is long beyond silly, and moved into infuriating.

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

When we are recruiting people for my organization we always tell them to stay off social media. Its sad, but true. Our investigators will find that shit.

• Like 1

Just now, HSFBfan said:

But at the same time me saying what I said is sad that these athletes are not allowed to have their opinions in fear of retribution 

As I said, sad but true. The left will label you as a racist or something, THEN you’ll be silenced. That’s their go to political move.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

As I said, sad but true. The left will label you as a racist or something, THEN you’ll be silenced. That’s their go to political move.

Yep. Trying to label us into submission that's their game. As per the 1st amendment we as citizens are allowed free speech. And no matter who you are your allowed to speak unless you are inciting violence which is not protected. 

23 minutes ago, Bormio said:

And 2 strikes

Damn shame. And now the story is about his Twitter shit. I tell ya, if you’re GOING to be a “someone” in this world, stay off social media. Whoever(s) produced those Twitter quotes probably saved them for the right time. Collected 500 bucks for making this dude’s life miserable. Smh.

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Oh yes. I get plenty of that. I’ve been here awhile and make a good paycheck. I’m one of the “fortunates” in Ca. 

I would never. Like I said I'd rather quit. I am not here to have your beliefs or values or whatever shoved down my throat 

If we want to hold every adult accountable for every dumb thing they did or said when they were teenagers, we ain’t gonna have much time for anything else.  When this crap gets turned back on those digging up this nonsense, they of course squeal like stuck pigs.

37 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Damn shame. And now the story is about his Twitter shit. I tell ya, if you’re GOING to be a “someone” in this world, stay off social media. Whoever(s) produced those Twitter quotes probably saved them for the right time. Collected 500 bucks for making this dude’s life miserable. Smh.

Worse, it was a nationals fan that posted it... guess he has to do something since his team is crumbling before his eyes

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I would never. Like I said I'd rather quit. I am not here to have your beliefs or values or whatever shoved down my throat 

I can appreciate your stance. I don’t think I was clear. I’m on your side. California and the left frustrate me to no end 

• Like 1