THIS is what REALLY pisses me off about you pussies!!!!!!

ORabidOne

We have the PRESIDENT of the United States, who will go down as the GREATEST EVER, who is lambasted from every corner of the Left Wing whackado universe, while being threatened with bodily harm by a former vice pres, and numerous Hollyweird ACTORS! ! And one whose family is condemned and ridiculed at EVERY turn!(ONE saying that he wished Barron Trump would be abducted by a PEDOPHILE) Yet the Left Wing whacko media says NOTHING! HELL, they even took offense in the Whitehouse press room yesterday, because Sara Huckabee Sanders hurt their widdle fucking feelings! THEN, you have lil ole ME, who can't sneeze wrong, for fear of offending one of you 21st century, metro sexual pussies! Good thing I've mellowed in my senior years! Because I WOULDA probably said, that you boys can KISS MY PATRIOTIC ASS! FRANKLY I don't want to be associated with a gaggle of clowns like you, who are afraid of the big bad wolf! TALK ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

We have the PRESIDENT of the United States, who will go down as the GREATEST EVER, who is lambasted from every corner of the Left Wing whackado universe, while being threatened with bodily harm by a former vice pres, and numerous Hollyweird ACTORS! ! And one whose family is condemned and ridiculed at EVERY turn!(ONE saying that he wished Barron Trump would be abducted by a PEDOPHILE) Yet the Left Wing whacko media says NOTHING! HELL, they even took offense in the Whitehouse press room yesterday, because Sara Huckabee Sanders hurt their widdle fucking feelings! THEN, you have lil ole ME, who can't sneeze wrong, for fear of offending one of you 21st century, metro sexual pussies! Good thing I've mellowed in my senior years! Because I WOULDA probably said, that you boys can KISS MY PATRIOTIC ASS! FRANKLY I don't want to be associated with a gaggle of clowns like you, who are afraid of the big bad wolf! TALK ABOUT DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rab....I'm gonna have this moved to the Stupid Topics page.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Na na na na na na na na Hey Hey Hey Gooooodbye

526431D3-ADF8-48EF-B82D-483E969F8639.gif

2979B74C-3479-44F3-AA2A-542D4C6DBCB4.gif