New Jersey / Pennsylvania Thread

Sammyswordsman

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Because we go sick 🤒 of losing to them 

in all seriousness it sucks because SJR got some team this year

There was some talk a year or two ago about starting up an early season "jamboree" between the top 4 WCAC teams and four of the top teams from your league. A Friday-Saturday event at rotating sites that could handle a crowd...now that would be fun to see. Not sure if it ever got off the ground.

25 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

what was the score of the BC vs SJP scrimmage?  

Pretty evenly matched according to gsb.... 

BC sat some starters....  rahmir and Corbin didn’t play. McKenzie apparently ran hard.

The 1s was 7-7 or 14-7 BC but I think sjp took out stud qb McCord when BC scored again. 

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

I like how BC and SJP scrimmage each year .... a good test against a quality opponent. Due to both trouble finding scrimmages and limited action before the season starts, I would even look into playing the 1s for 3 full quarters and backups for the 4th. 

I believe this is the 3 or 4th straight year SJR has scrimmaged SJP.  this is as close to real game feel with both teams having big OOS after this scrimmage....SJR has AHP and SJP has St Frances Bmore.....should be good one Thursday ...

5 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

I believe this is the 3 or 4th straight year SJR has scrimmaged SJP.  this is as close to real game feel with both teams having big OOS after this scrimmage....SJR has AHP and SJP has St Frances Bmore.....should be good one Thursday ...

Shit, didn’t realize sjp opening up against SFA.... def Interested in that game.