DBP vs Millville @ Rutgers

Zipcep

58 minutes ago, Ernie Keebler said:

If there gonna scrimmage a public why not go scrimmage a power public  like Pines Richland ?  I believe they beat St.joes Philly in states last year. Millville is putrid gives Bosco no preparation smh

PR For a scrimmage ? Jeez man long bus ride for that. 

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

We promised PJR we wouldn't. He wants us to visit his new site and we'll oblige out of respect. 

Pay the $45.00. It's worth it on all the preseason write ups alone. He'll have plenty of good game write ups. Is $45.00 really going to kill you? My goodness some people are cheap!

10 hours ago, taojoe said:

Teel was quoted saying as much in the Record, but was just wondering if Tarantino had made any significant strides in the offseason.

Yes Tao, Tarantino has improved & is throwing it really great, just not enough of the "other" things needed to win the job but don't be surprised if he gets some playing time. Teel has a lot of plays using more guys this year.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, prep82 said:

Yes Tao, Tarantino has improved & is throwing it really great, just not enough of the "other" things needed to win the job but don't be surprised if he gets some playing time. Teel has a lot of plays using more guys this year.

Great, great, great....and then the deadly interception. That was my impression last year......I hope he improves. Waiting for the other shoe to drop is painful

53 minutes ago, prep82 said:

Pay the $45.00. It's worth it on all the preseason write ups alone. He'll have plenty of good game write ups. Is $45.00 really going to kill you? My goodness some people are cheap!

Did i say that 45 dollars was to much?  All i asked is if someone could post the write up that was done on Don Bosco.  I saw a write up or two that was posted on here.  I think you had a little to much coffee this morning my man.

12 minutes ago, Zipcep said:

Great, great, great....and then the deadly interception. That was my impression last year......I hope he improves. Waiting for the other shoe to drop is painful

agreed, consistent accuracy was an issue for him.  Very good runner and decent size, though, was also wondering if he might be utilized as a WR ala Mike Yank.

13 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

This nonsense wasn’t going on when The Godfather was coaching Bosco 

What nonsense scheduling public’s in scrimmages ? In there heyday if you recall they used to schedule a quad scrimmage with immaculata who even at there best were 3-4 tds behind bosco and  2 public’s Piscataway and of all teams Brick.. thiswuad happened during there NC team season right after..

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Ernie Keebler said:

This nonsense wasn’t going on when The Godfather was coaching Bosco 

Yeah, back then they would schedule Ridgewood, Clifton, Hackensack, etc during the REGULAR season....those public powerhouses. Damn that godfather how dare he schedule publics. You'll noticed in the recent past DBP's schedule has been pretty tough with only one group 5 game.....