Mixed Feelings

dntn31

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You know you've lost when you are trying to explain why he will never have the records Jake does. And Jake never had to transfer lol

You have either a very large mouth or very small feet.  For as often as you put your foot in your mouth, it’s a wonder you can still breathe.  JT started at MD as a freshman.  He finished 4yrs of education in 3years and went off to start at USC as a freshman.  It’s gonna be pretty funny if he beats Washington with their 4 yr starter.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, On2whls said:

You have either a very large mouth or very small feet.  For as often as you put your foot in your mouth, it’s a wonder you can still breathe.  JT started at MD as a freshman.  He finished 4yrs of education in 3years and went off to start at USC as a freshman.  It’s gonna be pretty funny if he beats Washington with their 4 yr starter.

Even funnier when he ends up an NFL bust like all the other overrated USC QBs

Washington's Defense was impressive, and played well enough to win that game, it was their offense that couldn't get it done....  Browning struggles against top competition that is why as a 3 year starter he is not already in the NFL.... Will know a lot more about USC and JT next week when they take on Stanford.... Too bad Washington and USC don't play this year in the regular season... Will have to hope they both make the PAC12 title game to see that matchup... Tough road for both teams as Washington has to get through Oregon and Stanford and USC will have to beat a dangerous AZ team... USC has a much better chance in my opinion, the PAC 12 North will be brutal...

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Here’s the rub.  You are wrong so often, it practically guarantees he’ll be USC’s most successful NFL QB.  

Speaking of wrong. Aren't you the idiot who claimed to have spoken to "locals" while in town who claimed Folsom had all these "transfers?"

I've yet to get a name for who these transfers are. Lol

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Speaking of wrong. Aren't you the idiot who claimed to have spoken to "locals" while in town who claimed Folsom had all these "transfers?"

I've yet to get a name for who these transfers are. Lol

Wrong again, go back and re-read the post.  I was at lunch on a business trip to evaluate equipment and associated processes.  The topic of HS football came up and I was the one that gave Folsom credit for their success without transfers.  They then stated that Folsom has had transfers as part of the program.  I didn’t push for names or numbers.  That’s not what I was there to do.

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Wrong again, go back and re-read the post.  I was at lunch on a business trip to evaluate equipment and associated processes.  The topic of HS football came up and I was the one that gave Folsom credit for their success without transfers.  They then stated that Folsom has had transfers as part of the program.  I didn’t push for names or numbers.  That’s not what I was there to do.

YOU stated there were transfers. Who are these transfers? I am still waiting!? Your credibility is shot.