FEAR!!

RedZone

20 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

DmQtX0XUUAArSSl.jpg:large

I had heard that excerpt while listening to hard hitting journalist Comrade “Wolfenstein Blitzer” on the Communard News Network™️©️®️.  

Either it’s an egregious lie (and Robert Woodward doesn’t seem to have a reputation for that), or Trump’s lawyers are so worried that the dude is a pathological liar that they had no choice but to go to Mueller and tell the special counsel that the President is fatally allergic to truth and facts.  

Either way, Amazing.  “May you live in interesting times...”

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I had heard that excerpt while listening to hard hitting journalist Comrade “Wolfenstein Blitzer” on the Communard News Network™️©️®️.  

Either it’s an egregious lie (and Robert Woodward doesn’t seem to have a reputation for that), or Trump’s lawyers are so worried that the dude is a pathological liar that they had no choice but to go to Mueller and tell the special counsel that the President is fatally allergic to truth and facts.  

Either way, Amazing.  “May you live in interesting times...”

Woodward is a man that I believe is not the type to lie. 2 pulitzer's. This book will give everyone a true look at what goes on behind closed doors. Trump knows he is a dangerous man to him. That's why from day 1 he tried to be bff's with him. He is not a guy you want to investigate you, because he will get all the dirt and skeletons in your closet. 9/11 can't come fast enough. Lol