I've Been Searching Twitter For InfoWars....

Rufus69

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Guys like Trumpy The Clown?

Get that kid from behind me that's making all them faces....LOL.

Rufus>>

He actually never censored anything so obv your wrong....but guys like Hitler actually did. That's a fact. Trump calls out the bullshit but the bullshit continues. Twitter proved they dont want conservatives 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

He actually never censored anything so obv your wrong....but guys like Hitler actually did. That's a fact. Trump calls out the bullshit but the bullshit continues. Twitter proved they dont want conservatives 

Kid...you don't know shit about Hitler.   Trumpy The Clown is a wannabe Nazi.  He wants to shut down every news organization but Fox. Fox is his "state run" media.  

Rufus>>

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Kid...you don't know shit about Hitler.   Trumpy The Clown is a wannabe Nazi.  He wants to shut down every news organization but Fox. Fox is his "state run" media.  

Rufus>>

I dont know shit about hitler??? Ur kidding right....I probably know more about Hitler than you. He doesnt want to shut down anything. He want fair coverage that he know he can never get with the liberal media 

40 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

All MSM is 'State Run', in the budget, and our government is on record as operatively influencing and controlling them to some degree...yes including Fox...

...Enjoy your 'Programming'

Your giddiness over all this faux news is exemplary... 

• Like 1