Of this N that in SOWEGA!

ORabidOne

APPARENTLY, Colquitt, with five guys out with various ailments, tuned up Alcovy last night, to the tune of 56-0! They were able to clear the bench and rest the weary!

Colquitt is starting to have an epidemic of foot issues! The current malady is with Plantar's Warts! Currently, two OL have been sidelined and earmarked for surgery! Precautions are being taken as we speak to nix the condition! But at this writing, NO JOY!

As an aside, apparently, a certain team notoriety is becoming a detriment in scheduling. Last Spring, two scrimmages were cancelled, and a game with Cocoa was nix early as well! NOW, 6A runners up Coffee, after shunning the Packers in this season's Fall scrimmage, is now cancelling JV games! Colquitt is having to consolidate freshman and JV games, in order to fill out a schedule!

Rab, both linemen already had the procedure. Bell had his stitches removed yesterday and Rykard is supposed to have his removed today. 

Both guys were in boots on the injured foot last night.

Also, good word on Zy Brockington. He is slated for surgery for his high ankle sprain and could be back in time for the Lowndes game but almost certainly for the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rab, both linemen already had the procedure. Bell had his stitches removed yesterday and Rykard is supposed to have his removed today. 

Both guys were in boots on the injured foot last night.

Also, good word on Zy Brockington. He is slated for surgery for his high ankle sprain and could be back in time for the Lowndes game but almost certainly for the playoffs. 

I was told earlier in the week that Zy would be out 5-6 weeks.  I had torn ligaments and it was closer to 8 weeks.  But then again...we didn't have Vereen Rehab Center back then.  I guess it's possible...but I do wonder about the likelihood.  

Rufus>>

44 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I was told earlier in the week that Zy would be out 5-6 weeks.  I had torn ligaments and it was closer to 8 weeks.  But then again...we didn't have Vereen Rehab Center back then.  I guess it's possible...but I do wonder about the likelihood.  

Rufus>>

Some new procedure where they band something in there. Between that and rehab being better...