This is why you dont ask for more as an employee

HSFBfan

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why would I have an informed thought on the market.......i dont get paid to have one. People that write their opinions for publications do. Their opinion would mean a lot more than mine

I'm just happy that doesn't prevent you from expressing your opinions on every other "issue" of the day.

Here's to another 14K posts. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

But I have no money in it so idc its not affecting me at this time. Nothing I have is impacted by the market. For other people that have money tied up in it they are doing extremely well.  401ks and such are only going up. Other retirement is doing great. Millionaires are being made

This is my last post for I waste my time with you. I have tried before in a calm, methodical manner to help you. However, you have demonstrated that you are unworthy and incapable. I look at the drivel you post above and its patently obvious. Good luck and have a great life. 

I am out. 

Just now, Belly Bob said:

I'm just happy that doesn't prevent you from expressing your opinions on every other "issue" of the day.

Here's to another 14k posts. 

I can provide information. I provide links and articles to almost everything I provide. If you look at most I dont lead usually with my opinion and just the article so people can read it.

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

So your gonna argue and possibly lose your job or other perks of your job. Makes no sense. If said job is not paying enough you go find other employment. You are not going to ever hurt the companies bottom line. Why do you think less and less employers are giving benefits or you have to pay into them. It hurts the bottom line. Oh I'm not stupid. I ama realist and understand what is going on. So now these people will make 15 an hour which is less than 30k a year but no have stock options. Gotta wonder how much money they gave up 

Yeah, you do.

That would determine whether your main thesis is true. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

This is my last post for I waste my time with you. I have tried before in a calm, methodical manner to help you. However, you have demonstrated that you are unworthy and incapable. I look at the drivel you post above and its patently obvious. Good luck and have a great life. 

I am out. 

bye bye.....have fun doing something analysts that make a lot of money are doing and that is to figure out the market.