Georgia Bulldogs lose 5-star RB commitment John Emery Jr.

RedZone

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

Morning Pennsylvania,

We are deep at running Dawg. Best to John Emery, a class kid if ever there were, at wherever he decides to play.

As for a quarterback controversy, there is none. And anyone who believe one exists, or is perculating, doesn't have a clue about what is happening at 1 Selig Circle, Athens, Ga. 30602-4368. We didn't need JF to beat Florida, Kentucky, or the Barn, even though he did get in the mix and performed well last Saturday.

As for Jason Haselwood, though we'd like to have him, we're not about to change our 'MO" for the sake of one player.UGA isn't going to promise him 12-15 tosses per game. And thats that. We don't need him that bad. He could be another A J Green, or another Derrick Rodgers or Durrell Robinson.. With DemetriousRobertson, Holliman, Hardeman, and a host of tall rangy wideouts y'all will get familiar with next season, he isn't a certainty to play early anyway. Haselwood has  room for improvement in the blocking part of his game. And apparently he's somewhat averse to having to do so. 

Good morning Sir!  With the running backs that the Dawgs have, Kirby Smart could put Ole' Rab at wideout and still have a field day against most teams.

1 hour ago, JCGIII said:

Morning Pennsylvania,

We are deep at running Dawg. Best to John Emery, a class kid if ever there were, at wherever he decides to play.

As for a quarterback controversy, there is none. And anyone who believe one exists, or is perculating, doesn't have a clue about what is happening at 1 Selig Circle, Athens, Ga. 30602-4368. We didn't need JF to beat Florida, Kentucky, or the Barn, even though he did get in the mix and performed well last Saturday.

As for Jason Haselwood, though we'd like to have him, we're not about to change our 'MO" for the sake of one player.UGA isn't going to promise him 12-15 tosses per game. And thats that. We don't need him that bad. He could be another A J Green, or another Derrick Rodgers or Durrell Robinson.. With DemetriousRobertson, Holliman, Hardeman, and a host of tall rangy wideouts y'all will get familiar with next season, he isn't a certainty to play early anyway. Haselwood has  room for improvement in the blocking part of his game. And apparently he's somewhat averse to having to do so. 

Thanks! You saved me a lot of words.

I've only heard rumors of a disgruntled locker room over Field's PT from 2 people now, and both are Florida fans. 

Look, Justin Fields is not far enough along in his game to fulfill the teams expectations. My biggest gripe was not utilizing him on the goal line considering the troubles we have had, and well... He failed that test this past weekend.

I've not been as impressed with Haselwood as others seem to be. I agree with you on JH only seeing limited action (if any) as a freshman if he came to UGA. He knows this... I expect him to end up at Oklahoma or Miami where he will have a better chance at playing from Day 1.

If UGA lucks up and beats Bama to win consecutive SEC championships, we will certainly pick up some steam on the recruiting trail. I feel the loss to LSU caused a knee jerk reaction to a couple guys who were on the fence commitment wise. 

Honestly, I want to see us bring in some game changing DL guys. That will hold us back from future Natty opportunities if we don't pick it up in that area.