Midway 56 Sachse 28

Big hairy bald Jones

This team is going to win state. The only reason why we lost the Trinity game was because the defensive line coaches failed to implement classic Dick Lebeau stunt concepts on the defensive line, and that’s how Trinity was able to run on us. And Trinity used some basic West Coast formations at different parts of the game and we were not ready. I blame the coaches for that. How many more times do they need to be warned? Idiots won’t listen. If we run the ball like I said we should we should keep winning and make it to the state championship

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Champa said:

Gonna be hilarious when Midway eventually loses.

Not going to happen. This team is where they need to be and I trust the coaches will believe that they need to run the ball more and prepare the team for a West Coast Offensive attack. That is what cost us the game last year, and the shit head refs.

38 minutes ago, Big hairy bald Jones said:

Not going to happen. This team is where they need to be and I trust the coaches will believe that they need to run the ball more and prepare the team for a West Coast Offensive attack. That is what cost us the game last year, and the shit head refs.

And the parents, and the fans, and those bastards messing with your equipment before the game.

I see where you’re coming from.

• Haha 1